Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who question who Ortiz has beaten...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    Arum wants to build up the rematch to be a huge fight with one build up fight. Makes sense unless you are a moron. But given Haymon's refusal to work with Arum and his 1-13 record vs Arum, fat chance the rematch happens. There is no demand to see it and Fury and Wilder are still both minor league draws. All roads lead to AJ. Unless you are a moron who can't comprehend that because his peanut brain has been brainwashed by Haymon US boxing media propaganda.

My point is dude said Wilder ducking Fury, my response is if somebody ducking is team Fury then not Wilder. I understand what Arum is/was doing. Shyt has nothing to do with Wilder

Comment

Chisora has 9 losses, including 2 losses to a Deontay Wilder opponent. The “no Deontay Wilder opponent is good” rule and those losses eliminate him from being good.

Rivas’ best win is Bryant Jennings. That’s a guy Ortiz knocked out so Rivas can’t be good. If they’re best wins are against the same guy and Ortiz isn’t good, then Rivas can’t be good.

Parker’s best win is over Ruiz who never beat anyone good. As we’ve established by the “both Ortiz and Wilder suck regardless of the outcome rule.”

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Lol....... White has better wind than wilder all his career fight.
      Chisora X2. parker, Rivas..... Wilder fought guys ranked 100+ all his career.
      Take your L like a man and move on.

Comment

Klitschko was 41 so he couldn’t be good, using the “age rule” that Joshua fans apply to Ortiz.

Sorry.

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Wilder was still been breast needed by finkel..... He ran very far from wlad but a young man with the heart of a lion with 19 fights to his belt that by today's standard is still considered a prospect went in there and conquered while the baby champ was hiding behind his mothers breast.

Comment

Ortiz is 0-5 vs Odlanier Solis in the amateurs, that tells you how "good" he is, PBC trying so hard to manipulate casual spergs to think he is or was a boogeyman. He never was anything and never will be.

Comment

I'm glad we're counting amateur records now.

Joshua lost to Mihai Nistor, so he can't be good.

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Ortiz is 0-5 vs Odlanier Solis in the amateurs, that tells you how "good" he is, PBC trying so hard to manipulate casual spergs to think he is or was a boogeyman. He never was anything and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Chisora has 9 losses, including 2 losses to a Deontay Wilder opponent. The “no Deontay Wilder opponent is good” rule and those losses eliminate him from being good.

Rivas’ best win is Bryant Jennings. That’s a guy Ortiz knocked out so Rivas can’t be good. If they’re best wins are against the same guy and Ortiz isn’t good, then Rivas can’t be good.

Parker’s best win is over Ruiz who never beat anyone good. As we’ve established by the “both Ortiz and Wilder suck regardless of the outcome rule.”
              Lol.....you are on a defensive mode like mayweather, its not gonna help you. Still doesn't change the fact that whyte has better wins than wilder whether you use elimination method or substitution method or which ever method you trying to event. You can't pad a bad record. Wilder has been fight scrubs all his career and thats for a fact. Am not hating on a brother but its a well known and established fact.

Comment

Klitschko was 41 so he couldn’t be good, using the “age rule” that Joshua fans apply to Ortiz.

Sorry.
                Yeah.... I would rather fight a scrub ranked above 100 than fight a serial champ, am just a new champ with over 30 fights.
                Lol....
                I know hez 41 but I don't want that work.
                Hahahaha.

Comment

Ortiz is the only fighter who is getting credit for beating Jennings and Hammer.

Comment

Well I understand the point, however Ortiz is the one with the boogey man tag, so it's why we scrutinize his record specifically. I think hatman made a perfect point over this a week or so back. Ortiz didn't even do particularly well as an amateur and has done even less as a pro. I'm not sure why he's labelled as a boogey man

Comment

Rivas hasn't been given 2 world title shots and he isn't claiming that everybody except Wilder is ducking him while turning down a $7million offer to fight AJ for 3 title belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X