No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Karma for ducking Crawford? Let's hope he survive.
    People always say some dumb sh-t online they wouldn't say in real life.

Comment

• The hospital may not know and definitely are not concerned about him fighting again. Non life-threatening says nothing about his ability to box in the future.

This will hopefully shock people falling into this same trap to make better choices, but we all make mistakes. I wish him the very best in his recovery towards a healthy life with his family.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sinisterbehavior View Post
          The hospital may not know and definitely are not concerned about him fighting again. Non life-threatening says nothing about his ability to box in the future.

This will hopefully shock people falling into this same trap to make better choices, but we all make mistakes. I wish him the very best in his recovery towards a healthy life with his family.
          ... probability slim to none...

Comment

• Fuuuuuu*****

Get well Spence and be well. Regardless of the future thank you for all the great fights you gave us fans.

Comment

• C'mon man you'd think boxers would learn from Salvador Sanchez, Diego Corrales, Paul Williams, a lot of these guys were young and in their prime when tragedy struck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinisterbehavior View Post
                The hospital may not know and definitely are not concerned about him fighting again. Non life-threatening says nothing about his ability to box in the future.

Non life threatening doesn't mean its okay, he could be paralyzed. they said the same thin after the Paul Williams crash the first reports was he was alive and well in stable condition with non life threatening injuries.

The thing is Spence was one of those macho guys, he probably viewed driving with a seatbelt for sissies, I remember him saying he only likes killers when referring to dogs, he said he likes dogs that are tough and capable so his ego and machismo showed there.

ego is the worst thing, it can get you hurt. I seen a guy at the gym trying to show off lifting heavy and he hurt his chest bad because he couldnt push up the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  spence tryina be paul walker for halloween
                  😂😂 this too good to not laugh at no matter how hard i tried

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Karma for ducking Crawford? Let's hope he survive.
                    If that’s the case... what will your Karma be for creating this inhuman post under these dire circumstances?

Even the judge will eventually have his jury. Clean off that slime you picked up today and read up on what it is to be a loving soul. Your life must be terrible for you to even behave this way.

Comment

• Not sure if it’s posted in here yet but there is video of his crash caught on a security camera

Comment

Working...
                      X