Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this forum is full of just ... I don't even know what to call some of you

scum with absolute ZERO Class, obviously mentally ill
    Last edited by sicko; 10-10-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Awful - hope he recovers

Comment

• Lucky to be alive , if he wasnt an elite fighter both mentally and physically he probably wouldn't of made it
        Last edited by kilojay505; 10-10-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• My heart and my prayers go out to him and his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            this forum is full of just ... I don't even know what to call some of you

scum with absolute ZERO Class
            The guy was in charge of a piece of equipment that can be very dangerous to everyone and injured himself acting like a ****ing idiot. He's not in life threatening condition so i thinks it's OK to call a clown a clown.

Comment

A spokesperson for Premier Boxing Champions, Spence's management team, confirmed to The Athletic that the welterweight champion was injured in the crash, but that his injuries are not life threatening.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                Just for the record "prayers and well wishes" do absolutely nothing. There's no better way to tell somebody that you're willing to do nothing for them than sending "prayers" and "well wishes" If you REALLY want to do something do like I did and reach out to him and his family directly with what products or services you can provide. No have not got response and don't expect too but im sure my offer means a hell of a lot more than a "hope" or a "prayer"
                Only if you don't believe in a god...

Comment

• This totally sucks. My thoughts and prayers are with the Champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    The guy was in charge of a piece of equipment that can be very dangerous to everyone and injured himself acting like a ****ing idiot. He's not in life threatening condition so i thinks it's OK to call a clown a clown.
                    Good. Stfu Clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      He'll be fine guys, he landed on his nipples. Man down........
                      goodness you are wicked as hell, cant wait until your day comes, I hope to see it!

Comment

Working...
                      X