Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it is really hard to tell if we are still on subject or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      Bruh this is the boxing forum, not your supervillain lair / cult hideout
      Curious bro... who is the super villain you are referring to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Came to check for spence updates, instead witnessing talk of the devil's battalion n chit.
        Who was the devil?

Comment

• Here come the drones. Ray you got more tradition fed reinforcements.

“Let’s talk boxing they say,” but they keep up the nonsense Ray used as a cop out to brow beat Spence.

Question... Wasn’t the article about Errol’s Accident? Is this where you came to talk boxing? We were talking God driven Miracles before I was so rudely interrupted so who is evil?

Let’s keep it going brothers I got all day. Make your points. What you got to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Sometimes it is really hard to tell if we are still on subject or not.
            Lol...Yep, things derail when casual fans take shots at a man reported to be in critical condition.

The same people who always hate have no compassion and preach about Errol’s faults before even confirmed. The timing was when he could have been on his death bed. But when one points out the faults of their behavior they say you are being preachy? See how that works?

Ray took it there and he got information he wasn’t ready to hear. Apparently a few other onlookers were damaged too.

Every judge gets his jury Ray got his. We all have freedom of religion and speech so anyone has a problem kick American boulders.

These guys want to debate the merit of their points of views let’s go. We will find out who is evil and who is good.

If not as stated...when we going to get back to boxing? I am beginning to believe worshipping the creator and father of Jesus is offensive?
            Last edited by Fire4231; 10-17-2019, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
              Who was the devil?
              Not sure who mentioned devil but i see it in one of the responses between you and Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                Not sure who mentioned devil but i see it in one of the responses between you and Ray.
                Okay, I appreciate your candor. I will relay that it was Ray who initiated this shift from our original discussion.

He repeatedly called me devilish an demonic for holding him accountable for less than humane behavior and ultimately not agreeing with his newly found religious POV.
                May I also mention Gift wrapped in the trademark tongue in cheek comment “I will pray for you.”

This is the same guy who showed all the actions of someone who has no compassion for human life whatsoever. Judging all over the place and showing satisfaction in another man’s suffering and pain..

When I called him on it he shifted the narrative as these idiots typically do. Trying to bury their foul behavior in the thread by creating a moralistic image later on.

But it’s all here in writing. The catalyst for our discussion is still preserved forever. He can’t hide from his truth by throwing a cover of image over it.

Whatever one make think of anothers beliefs, we are free to have them and anyone can see by word and action whom cares for life.

So Ray has to explain how he sees that and then demonizes someone with the ultimate insult because they see life different from him.

Guys like Ray were behind the murder of the innocent, Manifest destiny, the Witch trials and even the Holocaust.

These are guys who do wrong and when cornered are willing to point a finger because someone exposed their malicious action.

Yet “this so called Religious Ray wants to pray for someone else?” Typical image based BS. And Ray has disappeared.

Comment

• I think Spence is a good guy. Nothing wrong with guys drinking alcohol and having a good time. Sure there is a limit. Fact is nobody else got hurt.

Haymon could’ve coached Spence to undergo some specific guidance regarding alcohol intake, and I don’t see anything wrong with Haymon telling Spence to be more like Floyd regarding alcohol.

Spence was an important commodity to PBC.

I predict some cryptic stuff behind the scenes where Haymon and Floyd knew these things and didn’t care. Haymon a dubious kat. Again, Floyd got Haymon to where he is.

All say it again, this was not supposed to happen to Spence. The PBc diehards and loyalist are so Devoted to Haymon they think there was no wrongdoing.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    I think Spence is a good guy. Nothing wrong with guys drinking alcohol and having a good time. Sure there is a limit. Fact is nobody else got hurt.

Haymon could’ve coached Spence to undergo some specific guidance regarding alcohol intake, and I don’t see anything wrong with Haymon telling Spence to be more like Floyd regarding alcohol.

Spence was an important commodity to PBC.

I predict some cryptic stuff behind the scenes where Haymon and Floyd knew these things and didn’t care. Haymon a dubious kat. Again, Floyd got Haymon to where he is.

All say it again, this was not supposed to happen to Spence. The PBc diehards and loyalist are so Devoted to Haymon they think there was no wrongdoing.
                    I don’t believe an adviser has that much power over a fighter. If they are going to drink they are going to drink. That’s just like any other sport. You give them the right information and hope they do what’s in their best interest. Floyd chose not to drink and made that decision before working with Haymon.

Drinking and driving was wrong now that it is confirmed and we know he is alright it should be cited. Problem was timing, no confirmation at the time of DWI and we didn’t know if he was going to live. So most of us were just saying out of respect save the hate.

But I don’t think Al is as shady as y’all try to make it. The only person who has sited a problem with him was Vanes and he seems like an idiot after signing with King. Leo Santa Cruz named his son after Haymon. PBC is making the big fights and across promotional lines. Why wouldn’t people support that?

Comment

Working...
                    X