Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk and driving a super car = dumb most people don't understand you don't drive them like a normal car base on the video Spence will be lucky not to have brain damage his career might be over add Spence in the mix with many boxers that made the wrong decisions. I have no pity on him could have killed some one else
    Last edited by solo20; 10-10-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Wishing Errol a speedy recovery and his children and wife strength as they deal with this toughest of life’s challenges.

Don’t worry about boxing, just get healthy champ. Hoping for a full recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        this means 90% of the population should be locked up, most people leave the bar and get in their cars to go home, not the smartest decision especially if you are heavily intoxicated but its an every day practice.
        Maybe so, but he needs to be taught a lesson. I had a dui back in the day, I was taught a harsh lesson (fines, suspension of license for a year, classes etc..) he needs to get the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Thats insane. Kind of wanted to see his body fly out the car. Danm smoke

Comment

• Even if he's still able to compete, I don't think he'll ever be the same after this. ****in hell...

Comment

• I hope he is ok, but Spence always looked drunk or high in the interviews... Speeding in a phuckin’ Ferrari at 3 am drunk, i am glad he did not kill anyone...

Comment

• Hope hes okay, Mikey still needs his payback and I dont want no Excuses for when Mikey ICES SPENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Is it that funny or are you just so evil and insensitive you and this idiot get off on others pain.

If you revel in human suffering maybe it’s true. Maybe you are a demon. Because regular people don’t react this way to someone’s life and career is on the line.

I never will understand folks like you. Don’t care if it’s another race, an animal or even an enemy. I never get to a point where this level of apathy to loss is okay.

You really showed up in this moment where you could have been decent and respectful.

Congratulations!!!
                  aye man ain't nobody forced his ass at gun point to drive wreckless

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    this means 90% of the population should be locked up, most people leave the bar and get in their cars to go home, not the smartest decision especially if you are heavily intoxicated but its an every day practice.
                    Yeah most people do it. If you endanger yourself or others that's on you. No pity parties.

Comment

• From Ring, it's on their main site and twitter.

According to PBC spokesman Tim Smith, “The injuries were not that serious, and non-life threatening.”
                      Great news!!!

I admit though I couldn't help but think reading it, these boxers may be so pumped full of PEDs that even flipping out a speed car doesn't seriously hurt them. ****'s crazy man!

That dont matter right now though, it just went through my head. Fantastic news!!!!!!!!! If PEDs really did save him, then thank God for PEDs this once!
                      Last edited by Boxing Logic; 10-10-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X