Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
    Good. Stfu Clown.
    I thought you said you were praying? Get on it, pray to your imaginary friend that Spence's nipples weren't ripped off when he skittled along the tarmac.

Comment

• Sources are saying he was seen out at a bar before the accident, if he was drinking this was his own damn fault...his ass needs to be locked up once he gets out of hospital if this is the case. A danger to the public.

Comment

• Butt Hole

Originally posted by boksfan View Post
        karma for ducking crawford? Let's hope he survive.
        really! Is this the best you can do?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          goodness you are wicked as hell, cant wait until your day comes, I hope to see it!
          What a wicked thing to say..

Comment

• I remember Paul Williams and Diego Corrales...

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              goodness you are wicked as hell, cant wait until your day comes, I hope to see it!
              Making fun of a clown that injured himself driving like a tard endangering innocent peoples lives is wicked? I don't think so.

Wicked is saying an old man deserved to get sucker punched and ended up with life threatening injuries because he said some mean words. Did you cry to them?

Comment

• some people just say dumb **** to piss others off

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                This quote from the BASTARD here is evidence of it!

Comment

• Apparently he was drinking heavy at Sidebar night club in Dallas and left around 2:50 am in the morning, he was posting on his IG and social media while at the club, he also had no seat belt and got ejected his shoes even flew off.

This is sad news man, Spence always came off very mature and level headed, but he had a serious drinking problem. He used going to public event like boxing matches and clubs as excuse to drink heavy.

usually when someone crashes on an empty street early morning its either they were under the influence or sleepy

Comment

• WTF??????????

Hope he's OK...

Comment

• spence tryina be paul walker for halloween

Comment

Working...
                      X