Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=MDPopescu;20114117].............................

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
      He sounds as though he is lucky to be able to live. Luckier still to go through what the article states without injuring or killing any innocent bystanders. Dallas, like all big cities today, is covered in cameras, so what is written here describing the sequence of events is likely to be true and if so, the definition of the word "accident" is likely being stretched to the breaking point. Very recently Spence was mentioning his hope to be able to one day leave the sport both financially sound and his head above his neck, where it belongs. Maybe it doesn't always seem to be so, but the "universe" seemingly enjoys the opportunities to prove it's paying attention to not only life or whatever as a whole, but to each and every specific one of us.
      This.

I pray that he recovers, but then he deserves to get his license revoked and entered into a alcohol rehab program.

Lucky he did not kill anyone.

Wreckless.

If you want to go fast, go to the track...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Compubox must have scored the flips. I didn't see 5.

Comment

• Good to hear hes alive and expected to make a recovery. Makes this easier to say

Smh anything to get out of a crawford/pac fight.

Comment

• Very disappointed....

While it's good to hear Spence will survive, I'm very disappointed in his poor judgment. He was really on the verge of becoming more that just a boxing star - definitely my favorite fighter these days. I wish folks would learn from the likes of Diego Corrales and Paul Williams.
            Last edited by Lefty0616; 10-10-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• get well soon champ! always wear a seat belt guys! Ferrari or not!

Comment

• Get well Champ...

Comment

• Corrales met his end in a high speed motorcycle accident. Still one of my favorite fighters.

Best wishes Spence.

No seatbelt. What shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
                    I hope hes a ok and comes back to compete... hes a straight up idiot. The fame is getting to him. SMH. No seat belt? he was probably drunk...
                    Every judge will some day have his jury.

My guess is you have had yours already several times. Either way Mr. perfect we don’t believe in you.

What are the low points of your life? Let us respond to them in kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                      Sources are saying he was seen out at a bar before the accident, if he was drinking this was his own damn fault...his ass needs to be locked up once he gets out of hospital if this is the case. A danger to the public.
                      this means 90% of the population should be locked up, most people leave the bar and get in their cars to go home, not the smartest decision especially if you are heavily intoxicated but its an every day practice.

Comment

Working...
                      X