Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Pacquiao is on a par with Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    When we're talking about 2 ATGs, "levels" shouldn't come into the conversation.

Prime for prime, at their best weights - which I would say is WW - I'm edging towards Duran. It would be a hell of a fight!
    Pacs best weight is not welter...

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      Nor was it Duran's. I think you could make a case that both were at or near their best as lightweights.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Dumb. Even for an idiot like you.

Duran is on most credible top 10 all time lists and even top 5 on a few. Is Pac? No. Will he be? Not likely. The long and short of it is that Pac is a great fighter but not Duran great.
        Sorry but no, Duran did one thing Pac would never do and he quit. Pac is LEVELS above Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Fvk you talkin' bout?!?! JMMM beat Manny in ALL of their fights & I pick Manny to beat walk forward, slow, flat footed, easy to hit duran.
          LOL no he didn't. JMM had to roid out of his mind and still needed to step on Pac's foot so he couldn't move away to get that shot in. GTFO with that noise.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Nor was it Duran's. I think you could make a case that both were at or near their best as lightweights.
            I would say pacs best weight was super feather...he beat his best comp at their primes no catch weights...

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              LOL no he didn't. JMM had to roid out of his mind and still needed to step on Pac's foot so he couldn't move away to get that shot in. GTFO with that noise.
              Pac wasn't trying to move away he was coming in...if Marquez is a suspect so is pac.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you literally have no idea what you're talking about if you think this is true. you are completely f#cking clueless
                That's funny, coming from a trolling mug like you.

Neither of them are from the the US or UK, so I'm surprised you even have an opinion on this.
                Last edited by kafkod; 09-25-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  That's funny, coming from a trolling mug like you.

Neither of them are from the the US or UK, so I'm surprised you even have an opinion on this.
                  I take it you're responding to "new England"...

Comment

definitely, pac and duran are on par with each other. both are exciting fighters and great warriors. both are involved in numerous great fights that boxing fans will talk and debate about until generations to come.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                      Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      You could definitely make a case for LW in both cases.

But I'm going from them both having their best wins at WW. Duran over SRL and Manny over Cotto and ODL.

Comment

Working...
                      X