Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Pacquiao is on a par with Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Duran would severely hurt Pacman. Inside and out, Duran can do it all and he has too many weapons for Pacman to overcome.
    You dudes trippin'

Manny is faster & hits harder than duran. duran is too easy to hit & too slow.

Comment

Yeah he is, maybe even above him

Comment

WTF. An entire page if the comment section is covered by one poster.....deos this guy have a lufe outside boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          Matchmaking is how you become a multi weight champ and Mannys team were experts at it, add in some CWs and bogus paperbelts and being a great fighter makes it all work, notice how many 4 division champs there are and how many more are jumping weight classes today.

The title dont mean sht its about who had it and what were the conditions and form of the fighters going into the bout , titles on their own dont mean much you have to know the full backstory to see its true worth.

Duran would be too much for Manny because Manny would fight him and thats not going to work against a LW machine , to beat Duram you have got to outbox him with skills or have a hammer ala Hearns, you wont out fight him.
          I got Manny. Duran was too slow, flat-footed, easy to be hit & walks in straight. Manny wasn't a great boxer & only had trouble fighting boxers which duran is not. Manny too fast, too many punches & angles.

Comment

At what weight ?
            Manny at 140 or 147. Anything higher than I guess duran.

Comment

Duran wouldnt be at a CW coming of his worst career defeat, this only happens in your fantasy.

Manny has 7 defeats, 3 off being Koed and he is going to beat Duran based on a CW win against a guy that was nearly cheat beat to death.

Manny fanboys cant read form, for them its all about inflating wins way above what really happened.
              Just to keep you posted, I'm not a Pacquiao fan....

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                WTF. An entire page if the comment section is covered by one poster.....deos this guy have a lufe outside boxingscene.
                You just mad you can't read comments & think of your reply on the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Fvk you talkin' bout?!?! JMMM beat Manny in ALL of their fights & I pick Manny to beat walk forward, slow, flat footed, easy to hit duran.
                  You prove me wrong again.

Every time I think I could not possibly have less respect for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    You forget. Pac climbed 8 divisions. Meaning Pac's best is not at 147. Pound for pound if Pac was as big as SRL. He kills him.
                    Kinda like how he killed Eric Morales in the first fight or how he killed JMM?

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                      I have gotten **** from people saying that my screen name was bull**** and Pac is nowhere near Duran recently.

I thought the similarities in their career arcs were obvious back in 2013 when I made this account.

Duran has one of, if not the best, single wins ever over SRL, but Pac has consistent top level wins, best and championships from Flyweight to light middle.

I think they're around the same all-time. Both top 10 or 15 but I would give Pac the edge.

Thoughts on this?

You are fine bud.

My sig is Foreman and Wilder off the back off the Washington win because when breaking down Wilder's style I explained he's like a Marciano meets Foreman and was told FOREMAN, not Rocky, fights nothing like Wilder and never threw a windmill in his career.

That clip is from the same point in Foreman's career when Wilder fought Washington. Like the 39th or 38th fight in each respective career.

Made the gif, dudes stfu, life moved on.

Anyway, yeah, I see it, and I think your view of Pac is very similar to how I view Wilder-Marciano. Very similar careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X