Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    canelo is 28...GGG is 37 why are their resumes even being compared??? Canelo at 28 is far more accomplished then GGG at 37

Canelo at 28

Has a record of 15-1-1 (5 KOs) against former, current, and future world champions:
    Won against Miguel Vazquez (twice), Carlos Manuel Baldomir, Lovemore N'dou, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Austin Trout, Erislandy Lara, Miguel Angel Cotto, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Gennady Golovkin, Rocky Fielding, and Daniel Jacobs

GGG at 37
    Has a record of 5-1-1 (4 KOs) against former, current, and future world champions:
    Won against Kassim Ouma, Daniel Geale, David Lemieux, Kell Brook, and Daniel Jacobs.

this has to be a joke
    I agree that by this age Canelo clearly has a better resume than GGG did at 28...but yeah as of now GGG's is better imo.

I mean even look at some of those guys you just touted on Canelo's resume, while slighting good fighters on GGG's resume lol.

I give him credit for the Trout Lara and Jacobs wins...the other ones either didn't happen at all from what I saw...or were not very good...or were former greats that were past their prime.

People can pull all of this accolades stuff out of wherever...all that should matter is what does the guy in the ring have at that moment.

Mosley got stopped by Anthony Mundine a little over a year after that Canelo fight lol...idk I just don't really see the logic of all of that stuff...I would think that when listing some of those 'good' wins for Canelo people would realize GGG's is better than they have been led to believe...but people can come to that conclusion on their own

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      You're one to talk. You once actually posted that punches don't count in scoring. Then later you said you wouldn't walk across the street to view a catchweight fight because they don't prove anything. While lambasting Golovkin numerous times for refusing to defend his title at a catchweight. You are a dumb ass and a hypocrite.

nope, I criticized Mr " anyone from 154-168 " for talking shlt

I criticized him for being more than happy to fight scrubs at catchweight..... but not superstars

FACT: " landed punches " are not official scoring criteria, you moron

learn the sport you fkn idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        I agree that by this age Canelo clearly has a better resume than GGG did at 28...but yeah as of now GGG's is better imo.

I mean even look at some of those guys you just touted on Canelo's resume, while slighting good fighters on GGG's resume lol.

I give him credit for the Trout Lara and Jacobs wins...the other ones either didn't happen at all from what I saw...or were not very good...or were former greats that were past their prime.

People can pull all of this accolades stuff out of wherever...all that should matter is what does the guy in the ring have at that moment.

Mosley got stopped by Anthony Mundine a little over a year after that Canelo fight lol...idk I just don't really see the logic of all of that stuff...I would think that when listing some of those 'good' wins for Canelo people would realize GGG's is better than they have been led to believe...but people can come to that conclusion on their own
        how???

Canelo at 28

Has a record of 15-1-1 (5 KOs) against former, current, and future world champions:
        Won against Miguel Vazquez (twice), Carlos Manuel Baldomir, Lovemore N'dou, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Austin Trout, Erislandy Lara, Miguel Angel Cotto, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Gennady Golovkin, Rocky Fielding, and Daniel Jacobs

GGG at 37
        Has a record of 5-1-1 (4 KOs) against former, current, and future world champions:
        Won against Kassim Ouma, Daniel Geale, David Lemieux, Kell Brook, and Daniel Jacobs.

Comment

I really think it's so funny that you see such a differential between going 12 rounds with Lara and Trout in tough fights, and 12 with old Cotto at 155 in a tough fight...with GGG dominating and stopping Murray Lemieux and Monroe...I really just don't get it and I can't really imagine anyone really hyping up those wins for Canelo while slighting those for GGG...just makes 0 sense imo

Lemieux and Monroe are total scrubs... Lara and Cotto are not

for the last time idiot, knocking out scrubs is nothing special

please commit your stupidity to print, AGAIN.....

sooooo funny LMAO
          Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-15-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Whenever the topic of his weak resume comes up you have people who always make excuses and say bu but but he would've beat those guys anyway!!! The most special of geetards try to compare his resume to the great Canelo, saying sht like "he would beat guys like trout, Lara and Cotto as well"

Ok? The G never fought them though so he can't get any credit for it on his weak ass resume. And of course a career 160 pounder In G would be favored over these smaller men.
            Get a grip. In a geetards mind he also has imaginary wins over Martinez , Sturm, froch, etc
            Same like Mayweather both are Kings of hypothetical matches

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              you do realize you can have an opinion on catchweights and still kill a guy for not agreeing to one right? not mutually exclusive...

yes the guy doesnt like CW fights.....but everyone was doing them and thats how that MW title was being passed around....and golovkin just did one.....

you can hate CW fights and still accept that they happen....golovkin needed a big fight...and refused to negotiate them
              Unless your the guy with the title. He needed a big fight at a catchweight to do what? Get Canelo to fight? He got the fights with Canelo at 160 his preferred weight. Did he need to be involved in catchweights to sign a 100 million dollar contract that other fighters can only dream about. You're are the guy saying he needs a big fight and needs to do a catchweight in order to get it. I guess he disagreed.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 07-15-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

I really think it's so funny that you see such a differential between going 12 rounds with Lara and Trout in tough fights, and 12 with old Cotto at 155 in a tough fight...with GGG dominating and stopping Murray Lemieux and Monroe...I really just don't get it and I can't really imagine anyone really hyping up those wins for Canelo while slighting those for GGG...just makes 0 sense imo

we know

let me simplify.....

Canelo
                15-1-1..... against former, current, and future champions:

Golovkin
                5-1-1..... against former, current, and future champions:

tell us again how Murray, Lemieux, and Monroe..... are better than Lara, Cotto, and Trout

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  how???
                  Just read my posts to you dude..I literally said why imo lol

Comment

Just read my posts to you dude..I literally said why imo lol
                    At 28 Canelo has already faced more world champs so how can there be an argument?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      we know

let me simplify.....

Canelo
                      15-1-1..... against former, current, and future champions:

Golovkin
                      5-1-1..... against former, current, and future champions:

tell us again how Murray, Lemieux, and Monroe..... are better than Lara, Cotto, and Trout
                      they literally ignore pure facts..no way you can spin it..at 28 Canelo has faced and beaten the better comp

Comment

Working...
                      X