Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Please tell us how the Steve Weisfeld that scored Canelo the victor over Golovkin knows more about scoring fights than any fan. Fail of the year.
    Lol...all I did was show you and your buddies an article where a top judge told everyone how he, and every other judge he knows, scores fights...you were saying judges score other things, and Weisfeld said all they score is clean punches...was honestly just trying to help you out and was a little surprised anyone actively scored anything in a boxing match other than punches.

I didn't say I agreed with every card he's ever done lol...and I certainly would never co-sign Nelo cards in Vegas...I mean the fact that people swear by those cards is strange imo...I feel like everyone on this site should know better...but I guess some people try to rationalize anything.

Kind of like how you still have AJ above Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      A record 20 successful middleweight title defenses in a row and 22 KOs in a row is an excellent record. Nobody fighting today can match it in any weight class. He knocked out Lemieux,Macklin, Murray, Geale, and many other guys rated top 10 by ring at the time he fought them. Haters like you turn these top 10 world rated challengers into bums as soon as he knocks them out. Your favorite Canelo does not have such a great record. He had a couple of good wins as 154 pound champ and a lot of cherry picks far worse than the worse guy GGG ever fought as middleweight champion. He won the title by beating Hatton's lousy brother, a welterweight at a catch weight, He cherry picked unranked little guys like Gomez and Lopez and defended against old welterweight Mosley. Yet you go on and on about Canelo's great resume while calling GGG's resume garbage. You are bias as hell and it shows. No matter who GGG beats you give him zero credit. GGG beats Jacobs and gets no credit. Canelo fights Jacobs later and he is this fearless warrior for doing what GGG already did. What a bunch of BS.
      nothing about what you posted is greatness...dude beat no one worth a damn and he does not have 20 title defenses and he was not even the real damn champ..Sturm was..it is sad how ya'll try to inflate this guys accomplishments

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
        Deviating from post. Just saying unless they have common opponents its BS to assume .plus even common opponents its tricky because v it depend on where they were in their careers when they fought.
        Oh yeah it was more of a hypothetical discussion about how GGG would do vs Canelo's guys and vice versa...I just gave my 2 cents about certain matchups...but I agree it is not really an exact science at all...it's all speculation and opinion.

I enjoy a lot of the hypothetical matchups and talking about how they would go...and if someone has a different opinion and can back it up I am all ears...as you said, there are a lot of things to analyze in those matchups so it is not as easy as 123 to figure it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          nothing about what you posted is greatness...dude beat no one worth a damn and he does not have 20 title defenses and he was not even the real damn champ..Sturm was..it is sad how ya'll try to inflate this guys accomplishments
          Lol you're too funny Larry...list Canelo's top 10 wins and then list GGG's...if you split the 2 fights they had which most would probably say is being kind to Canelo...there is really nothing on Canelo's resume to say it is exceptional over GGG's.

Going 12 rounds with Mosley when Canelo did is not exactly a dynamite win ya know...and when you stop 15 or so good guys like GGG did...the only recourse some have is to call them bums even though the facts don't really back that up.

Nelo going 12 rounds with Trout is not a better win than GGG stomping out Monroe in 6 rounds...I mean I just don't really see where all the overhype comes in for Canelo's resume...especially when people who really dislike GGG come in...they really seem to be off the mark.

But yeah if the resumes are so clear...list Nelo's top 10 wins and then GGG's.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            Lol you're too funny Larry...list Canelo's top 10 wins and then list GGG's...if you split the 2 fights they had which most would probably say is being kind to Canelo...there is really nothing on Canelo's resume to say it is exceptional over GGG's.

Going 12 rounds with Mosley when Canelo did is not exactly a dynamite win ya know...and when you stop 15 or so good guys like GGG did...the only recourse some have is to call them bums even though the facts don't really back that up.

Nelo going 12 rounds with Trout is not a better win than GGG stomping out Monroe in 6 rounds...I mean I just don't really see where all the overhype comes in for Canelo's resume...especially when people who really dislike GGG come in...they really seem to be off the mark.

But yeah if the resumes are so clear...list Nelo's top 10 wins and then GGG's.
            Canelo at 28 has MORE titles won and moved up several times..why are we comparing a 28 year old who is oviously more accomplished then a 37 year old, it really is no contest..Canelo has beaten

Golovkin
            cotto
            lara
            trout
            jacobs

now the rest

kirkland
            angulo
            khan
            chavez
            mosley

what are these great wins 37 YEAR OLD GGG HAS?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Canelo at 28 has MORE titles won and moved up several times..why are we comparing a 28 year old who is oviously more accomplished then a 37 year old, it really is no contest..Canelo has beaten

Golovkin
              cotto
              lara
              trout
              jacobs

now the rest

kirkland
              angulo
              khan
              chavez
              mosley

what are these great wins 37 YEAR OLD GGG HAS?
              Moving up doesn't automatically make a fighter a superstar. Do you think moving up to beat Fielding is a great achievement? Fighters move up for many reasons. For glory, for money because they can't make weight comfortably and to avoid other fighters. Canelo deserves credit for fighting Golovkin without a catchweight. The official results were skewed towards Cannelo the house fighter but he did get in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                What's hilarious is it's not just Golovkin they give his opponents credit for imaginary wins.

Like this right here. His resume is so pathetic. Golovkin is a fantasy fighter, nothing more. The Golovkin his fans talk about, doesn't exist.
                GGG does have a better than AJ. He was never KOed by a 20 to 1 underdog. You think AJ has a great resume.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  on the other thread..... Boxing1013 just stated that he does not see any real difference between Golovkin beating Murray and Lemieux, and Canelo beating Cotto and Lara

then..... he said that some of the killers on Golovkin's resume could have beaten Canelo..... but he will not name which one
                  If he cant see that Cotto and Lara are levels above Murray and Lemieux in terms of talent and boxing ability P4P he should make less threads and watch more boxing.

Comment

This is such a bait thread. I will indulge OP anyways and say Golovkin wouldn't "beat" Cotto.
                    He'd kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Canelo beat Cotto - by the skin of his teeth - because he was 20lb bigger than him in the ring. He beat Lara because Lara is a runner, not a fighter.

GGG beat Lemieux and Murray at 160lbs. At 160 lbs the Murray who GGG beat would have beaten Cotto and stunk the place out as bad as Canelo did against Lara.

more fantasy wins for Golovkin..... ?

you are LITERALLY giving Golovkin credit for winning fights he ducked LMAO

Golovkin avoided Cotto

Cotto was knocking out the same fools that Golovkin was knocking out..... at catchweight, yes..... but they would have fought at catchweight, and Murray would have been stopped at catchweight by the much better fighter Cotto

Golovkin refused to give Cotto a catchweight, but was more than happy to defend against Rosado at catchweight..... which tells the whole story

Golovkin also ducked Lara and yet you want to give him that win as well?

Comment

Working...
                      X