Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Not only did he beat them he beat the crap out of them. He also destroyed Stevens in less time than Golovkin did. He has plenty of flaws but he is a dangerous puncher.
    Exactly, I understand not liking GGG but I like a lot of the fighters outside the main attractions and there's no need to dump on their careers. I especially love it when they end up shocking a dominant champ. It often happens and it makes for great drama every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      Lemiuex is not elite but well capable of beating top 10 opponents and has done so, so yes he's at world level. Styles make fights often, I thought you would have figured this out. Back then he certainly was being on that hot streak. Their form at the time counts for something too.

no, he is simply not a genuine world-class fighter

he is actually not much more than an unskilled puncher

I don't care how many flat-footed made-to-order scrubs that he knocked out..... Lemieux is clearly not a genuine world-class fighter

insisting that Lemieux (or anyone else for that matter) is world-class because they were ranked in the top 10 at some point..... is one of the absurd conclusions that casual-fans often parrot

FACT: there are plenty of current top 10 fighters who are clearly not world-class

FACT: you are either world-class, or you are not..... regardless as to how high the corrupt incompetent ABC clowns had you ranked

you can easily tell that Lemieux is not a genuine world-class fighter..... simply by watching him LMAO

Comment

I wouldn't disagree with Martin Murray being a better win either, I just wondered why you excluded lemieux as one of GGG's actually world level opponents. I think he's a cherrypicker, tried desperately to beat B-Hops defence record while avoiding some of the best from 160 and all from 168 in particular which he said he would face. Give him credit where it's due.

because he is a scrub, wtf ?

I clearly explained why I excluded Lemieux, and why I included Murray..... Lemieux is average, he is not world-class

have you ever watched him fight ?

how long have you been following this sport ?

you ended up with one guy in there, so whats the problem ?

that is called being knowledgeable, as well as being brutally honest

Comment

Not only did he beat them he beat the crap out of them. He also destroyed Stevens in less time than Golovkin did. He has plenty of flaws but he is a dangerous puncher.

but, Stevens is another flat-footed made-to-order SCRUB

what don't you guys get ? LMAO

knocking out scrubs is not a notable achievement..... you scrub

Comment

Exactly, I understand not liking GGG but I like a lot of the fighters outside the main attractions and there's no need to dump on their careers. I especially love it when they end up shocking a dominant champ. It often happens and it makes for great drama every time.

WELL THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO GOLOVKIN !!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              but, Stevens is another flat-footed made-to-order SCRUB

what don't you guys get ? LMAO

knocking out scrubs is not a notable achievement..... you scrub
              It is when Lemieux knocked out Stevens with one punch and did it quicker than a clearly better boxer in Golovkin did. That tells me he has huge power and is dangerous. Yeah it's a notable achievement. I also noted in my response that Lemieux has plenty of flaws.

Comment

It is when Lemieux knocked out Stevens with one punch and did it quicker than a clearly better boxer in Golovkin did. That tells me he has huge power and is dangerous. Yeah it's a notable achievement. I also noted in my response that Lemieux has plenty of flaws.

that does not sound like a world-class fighter..... does it Tony Baloney?

stop being a dick

there are club fighters with just as much power as Lemieux

Lemieux is a C to B- level fighter, with B+ to A- level power

he is just a puncher, nothing more

which is why he lost to journeymen, and got totally embarrassed by a guy YOU thought had no chance

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  that does not sound like a world-class fighter..... does it Tony Baloney?

stop being a dick

there are club fighters with just as much power as Lemieux

Lemieux is a C to B- level fighter, with B+ to A- level power

he is just a puncher, nothing more

which is why he lost to journeymen, and got totally embarrassed by a guy YOU thought had no chance
                  Are there guys with that kind of power ?? Really give me some names. This guy managed to get a title and held the second highest KO ratio in the Middleweight division. No he's not a scrub but he isn't a great boxer. He's a dangerous fighter because of his power. By the way who is this mystery guy I thought had no chance??

Comment

Are there guys with that kind of power ?? Really give me some names. This guy managed to get a title and held the second highest KO ratio in the Middleweight division. No he's not a scrub but he isn't a great boxer. He's a dangerous fighter because of his power. By the way who is this mystery guy I thought had no chance??

there are plenty of them you idiot

could you make it any more obvious that you are just a silly casual-fan?

here, the club fights will not be as good as in the US

we only have 4mil people, period

but in EVERY club event, without exception..... some fat little Samoan decapitates his opponent with a haymaker..... we have DOZENS of those guys over here, more..... it happens all the time

Lemieux is just a puncher man, stop the rubbish

so you are from the UK, and yet you had no idea what BJS was going to do to that slug? really?

how come I am not from the UK..... and yet I predicted that BJS would put on a clinic in a showcase exhibition against a made-to-order opponent..... which is why they jumped at the opportunity to defend their WBO title on the road instead of dragging Lemmy over to the UK.....?

am I your greatest source of boxing knowledge ?

Comment

• IBF let Floyd go years without facing a mando but Canelo wins the belt in May and they try and force a purse bid 3 months later or strip him?
                      Haymon working OT to get one of his middleweight PBC bums a belt he can hold hostage like Wilder with the WBC HW strap.

Comment

Working...
                      X