Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    It is when Lemieux knocked out Stevens with one punch and did it quicker than a clearly better boxer in Golovkin did. That tells me he has huge power and is dangerous. Yeah it's a notable achievement. I also noted in my response that Lemieux has plenty of flaws.
    Tony this guy is nigh on the stupidest pr.ick on this forum. He knows nothing. Lemieux may be slow and limited but he has hella power, more than just about everyone at 160. Nelo fans are dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      WELL THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO GOLOVKIN !!
      Jacobs almost nicked it off him... Btw Pirog would've beaten all of these guys most likely. It doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        Tony this guy is nigh on the stupidest pr.ick on this forum. He knows nothing. Lemieux may be slow and limited but he has hella power, more than just about everyone at 160. Nelo fans are dumb.

so..... Pepe is slow, limited, and he has plenty of flaws.....

but you two fcukboys somehow still want to call him world-class ?

why do you NEEEEED to call him world-class..... ?

oh ,right..... because of the greatest casual-fan reason.....

..... " powah doe "

LMAO

surely, you clowns know that you are both casual-fans..... right ?

Comment

..... " powah doe "

LMAO

Yeah that's it, totally not that he's used that power to wipe out many fellow top 10 opponents at 160. Idiot. He's not as unskilled as you suggest either, he's just quite raw but he can clean out any man. You call everyone a bum so I reckon you haven't even the slightest gauge on who actually is one or not.

Comment

..... " powah doe "

LMAO

Nice "crying laughing" emojis, we all know you're just another sore Nelo fan who doesn't like any sort of criticism.

Comment

there are plenty of them you idiot

could you make it any more obvious that you are just a silly casual-fan?

here, the club fights will not be as good as in the US

we only have 4mil people, period

but in EVERY club event, without exception..... some fat little Samoan decapitates his opponent with a haymaker..... we have DOZENS of those guys over here, more..... it happens all the time

Lemieux is just a puncher man, stop the rubbish

so you are from the UK, and yet you had no idea what BJS was going to do to that slug? really?

how come I am not from the UK..... and yet I predicted that BJS would put on a clinic in a showcase exhibition against a made-to-order opponent..... which is why they jumped at the opportunity to defend their WBO title on the road instead of dragging Lemmy over to the UK.....?

am I your greatest source of boxing knowledge ?
              OK since you are so smart name them. Lemieux has beaten good highly ranked fighters with his power. These unnamed club fighters haven't.

Comment

..... " powah doe "

LMAO

Who the hell is Pepe??

Comment

• Would be funny if this happens. Canelo had 2 belts going into a 3-belt unification with Jacobs. He wins, walks away with 3 belts, and 2 months later he might be wearing just 1 belt. That's boxing for you. That's why it doesn't make sense for these guys to make their careers about holding onto all the belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    Yeah that's it, totally not that he's used that power to wipe out many fellow top 10 opponents at 160. Idiot. He's not as unskilled as you suggest either, he's just quite raw but he can clean out any man. You call everyone a bum so I reckon you haven't even the slightest gauge on who actually is one or not.

he is just a puncher, nothing more

seen plenty of Lemieux's

you are desperately attempting to inflate a journeyman, who was beaten by other journeymen..... so that Golovkin can have 3 world-class opponents on his resume, instead of just 2

Comment

he is just a puncher, nothing more

seen plenty of Lemieux's

you are desperately attempting to inflate a journeyman, who was beaten by other journeymen..... so that Golovkin can have 3 world-class opponents on his resume, instead of just 2
                      I'm done at this point, your skull is too dense to break through a single idea that you don't like.

Comment

Working...
                      X