Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    I'm done at this point, your skull is too dense to break through a single idea that you don't like.

that is because your single idea is shlt

you are desperately attempting to inflate a journeyman, who was beaten by other journeymen..... so that Golovkin can have 3 world-class opponents on his resume, instead of only 2

you know it..... and I know it

just a puncher, nothing more

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that is because your single idea is shlt

you are desperately attempting to inflate a journeyman, who was beaten by other journeymen..... so that Golovkin can have 3 world-class opponents on his resume, instead of only 2

you know it..... and I know it

just a puncher, nothing more
      He's not a journeyman... Are you the dumbest human alive? Perhaps so.

Comment

He's not a journeyman... Are you the dumbest human alive? Perhaps so.

YOU know it..... and I know it.....

who's ass did you crawl out of..... alt ?

Comment

YOU know it..... and I know it.....

who's ass did you crawl out of..... alt ?
          No, only you'd know something so stupid. Trust me on that one. Alt am I? Why? Cos it seems I've been roasting you forever? You're just an easy target. I am new here but it takes no experience to see how dumb you are.

Comment

No, only you'd know something so stupid. Trust me on that one. Alt am I? Why? Cos it seems I've been roasting you forever? You're just an easy target. I am new here but it takes no experience to see how dumb you are.

you have been here for 5 minutes... and you say the dumbest things

so what do you expect ?

you IMMEDIATELY jumped on the short-bus, with the other casuals..... parroting every dumb thing they say

let me guess, Mr Joined-Yesterday.....

you think that effective aggression, defence, and ring generalship..... are completely unimportant.....

and you think that knocking out flat-footed tomato-cans is far more impressive than beating genuine world-class opponents by decision

and, you ALWAYS favor the aggressive come-forward fighter..... oh, EXCEPT for Canelo/Golovkin II..... that was a total robbery

we get it man..... we get it

welcome !! LMAO

Comment

so what do you expect ?

you IMMEDIATELY jumped on the short-bus, with the other casuals..... parroting every dumb thing they say

you think that effective aggression, defence, and ring generalship..... are completely unimportant.....

and you think that knocking out flat-footed tomato-cans is far more impressive than beating genuine world-class opponents by decision

and, you ALWAYS favor the aggressive come-forward fighter..... oh, EXCEPT for Canelo/Golovkin II..... that was a total robbery

welcome !! LMAO
              Not how I score fights at all, although you only score fights through punches landed and clean punches landed in particular. All those other factors you mention help you achieve the same end result more effectively but you can't score them. I like high ranked fights, can crushers suck. I hate GGG Nelo Pac and Floyd simply because of their fanbases. Any more you wanna know?

Comment

so what do you expect ?

welcome !! LMAO
                You really don't get it at all by the way, that much is very clear to me.

Comment

Not how I score fights at all, although you only score fights through punches landed and clean punches landed in particular. All those other factors you mention help you achieve the same end result more effectively but you can't score them. I like high ranked fights, can crushers suck. I hate GGG Nelo Pac and Floyd simply because of their fanbases. Any more you wanna know?

they absolutely can and DO score them, especially ring generalship

you have no idea what you are talking about

here, happy to help.....

Comment

You really don't get it at all by the way, that much is very clear to me.

at this point..... I would blindly disagree with ANYTHING you said before the bold

Comment

they absolutely can and DO score them, especially ring generalship

you have no idea what you are talking about

here, happy to help.....

I'm not denying they don't help you but in terms of what is actually a scoring factor, no they're not supposed to be included and objectively they aren't scoring factors. This is not a universally agreed upon scoring method, you know that, therefore it isn't official and technically illegal to score. This is boxing. Only certain other martial arts score those factors. Not boxing, they score punches landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X