Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Gennadiy Golovkin might meet Sergiy Derevyanchenko in an IBF-mandated middleweight title fight after all. Thirteen months after the IBF stripped Golovkin of its 160-pound championship, Golovkin soon could find himself in position to fight for it again. And it might not require Canelo Alvarez to agree to face him a third time September 14.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But wont cause Canelo prints $

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      But wont cause Canelo prints $
      Say what you will about ABC groups, but the IBF does seem to be one of them that don't give too many f#cks about stripping mfers.

If they'll do that here or not is debatable, but I don't think I'd bet against them.

That said I wouldn't be mad at Canelo vs Derevyanchenko next. I mainly just feel like Derevyanchenko isn't deserving of a shot at Canelo or a title shot specifically right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Say what you will about ABC groups, but the IBF does seem to be one of them that don't give too many f#cks about stripping mfers.

If they'll do that here or not is debatable, but I don't think I'd bet against them.

That said I wouldn't be mad at Canelo vs Derevyanchenko next. I mainly just feel like Derevyanchenko isn't deserving of a shot at Canelo or a title shot specifically right now.

No it would be GGG vs derevyanchenko.....its a good fight IMO

Comment

#IBFGang. Make that fight.

Comment

The easy out of fighting Andrade that GGG's been waiting for

Comment

When the boxer becomes more important than the title belt, they do not want to fulfill their obligations and then serious organizations like the IBF have to strip them of their belts. That's why the WBA invented the "SUPER CHAMPION" and now the WBC invents the "CHAMPION FRANCHISE", because obviously they want the tickets of the juicy sanctions of when these "elite" fighters fight. WBC and WBA are businessmen, IBF is a governing body of boxing, that. And the WBO? Well, a hybrid of the other three ..... Canelo is a marketing product already, not a boxing champion, and he will fight with whomever he pleases as long as he can take advantages to win and it can be obvious to generate the as much money as possible, above any recognition as champion, that's how it is!

Comment

Yikes! Everybody from all sides are coming down on Canelo right now.

Comment

Steve idec is al Haymons cuck boi.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    Yikes! Everybody from all sides are coming down on Canelo right now.
                    Only AL Haymon cuck boys.

Comment

Working...
                    X