Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he is mediocre, and you are fkn insane

he just LOST !!

I don't know how to explain that to you any other way

neither are top 5 LMAO

" Murata "

that is the worst post I have seen for some time

you g-strings talk utter fkn bollocks LMAO
    You're such an idiot that you can't tell the difference between the word contender and opponent. You know the other options are champions (I'm excepting GGG as Canelo doesn't need that fight atm).

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      You're such an idiot that you can't tell the difference between the word contender and opponent. You know the other options are champions (I'm excepting GGG as Canelo doesn't need that fight atm).

they would be average opponents, in the current boxing landscape

there are undefeated champions walking around calling Golovkin a pvssy LMAO

in saying that you are probably correct..... Mr Average himself, probably will select an average opponent

Comment

they would be average opponents, in the current boxing landscape

there are undefeated champions walking around calling Golovkin a pvssy LMAO

in saying that you are probably correct..... Mr Average himself, probably will select an average opponent
        No I don't think you get it GGG will have to face one of the contenders out there, most likely Derev for that to be vacated IBF belt. If not Derev it'd be Szeremeta. I'm just paying attention to who's in line and what they've done. These guys aren't all average and have earned their shots. Any top 10 MW is worthy of fighting the champions or among each other. They won't make for average fights like you stupidly assume. I think GGG has always been selective with his opponents as Canelo has, how is this surprising to you. Anyone who builds up such a large undefeated resumé will have BS infused undoubtedly. That's how I see it.

Comment

No I don't think you get it GGG will have to face one of the contenders out there, most likely Derev for that to be vacated IBF belt. If not Derev it'd be Szeremeta. I'm just paying attention to who's in line and what they've done. These guys aren't all average and have earned their shots. Any top 10 MW is worthy of fighting the champions or among each other. They won't make for average fights like you stupidly assume. I think GGG has always been selective with his opponents as Canelo has, how is this surprising to you. Anyone who builds up such a large undefeated resumé will have BS infused undoubtedly. That's how I see it.

it doesn't matter how you see it, this is Golovkin's resume.....

Golovkin.....
          - Jacobs *
          - Murray

there is literally nobody else worth mentioning..... and NO, Lemieux is not world-class, or even very good

Comment

it doesn't matter how you see it, this is Golovkin's resume.....

Golovkin.....
            - Jacobs *
            - Murray

there is literally nobody else worth mentioning..... and NO, Lemieux is not world-class, or even very good
            Lemieux who beat Rosado and N'Dam right before facing GGG? He was bad? OK... whatever you say man.

Comment

• Best ever fighters which i saw.

Comment

Lemieux who beat Rosado and N'Dam right before facing GGG? He was bad? OK... whatever you say man.

Rosado and N'Dam ???

if you think that Lemieux is a genuine world-class fighter..... then you do not know what a genuine world-class fighter should look like

TIP: he should be a LOT more competent and well-rounded

Lemieux is not much more than a unskilled puncher, and is certainly not world-class..... he is heavy-handed, so he will beat lower-level opponents that he can hit

Martin Murray was a better fighter than Lemieux, and a better win for Golovkin..... Murray is the second-best win on G's resume, not Lemieux.....

Comment

Rosado and N'Dam ???

if you think that Lemieux is a genuine world-class fighter..... then you do not know what a genuine world-class fighter should look like

Lemieux is not much more than a unskilled puncher, and is certainly not world-class..... he is heavy-handed, so he will beat lower-level opponents that he can hit

Martin Murray was a better fighter than Lemieux, and a better win for Golovkin..... Murray is the second-best win on G's resume, not Lemieux.....
                  Lemiuex is not elite but well capable of beating top 10 opponents and has done so, so yes he's at world level. Styles make fights often, I thought you would have figured this out. Back then he certainly was being on that hot streak. Their form at the time counts for something too.

Comment

Rosado and N'Dam ???

I wouldn't disagree with Martin Murray being a better win either, I just wondered why you excluded lemieux as one of GGG's actually world level opponents. I think he's a cherrypicker, tried desperately to beat B-Hops defence record while avoiding some of the best from 160 and all from 168 in particular which he said he would face. Give him credit where it's due.

Comment

Not only did he beat them he beat the crap out of them. He also destroyed Stevens in less time than Golovkin did. He has plenty of flaws but he is a dangerous puncher.
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 07-15-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X