Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Fires Back at Hearn, Rolls Eyes at Matchroom DAZN Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    I’m of the mind that you should pay for any shyte cards.....and Crawford vs Khan was garbage from the get go
    True. And my dumb ass paid for it.

I’m 50/50 on paying for Thurman/PAC.

I hate DAZN as well but at least they are not adding PPV $70++ on top of the subscription like ESPN is. At least for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      And Bob Arum/ESPN is 100x worse. Bob himself even said fuk under cards! You want a link to that quote? Floyd usually always had the BEST undercards IMO. Don King also what I’ve been told?
      Old DKP cards would be stacked from top to bottom, arum we all know he a cheap ba$tard and always puts on crap cards but if it wasn’t for canelo being in dazn they would of had to fold by now with cards Hearn was putting on

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Your the one who doesn’t know who Estrada, Rung, Bivol, Andrade are....
        I know Andrade, never watched the other 3 foreigners fight. No one cares about those fighters p4p list or not. I bet 2 of them weigh like 108lbs or something

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          This is the site where a handful of weirdos hold "hardcore boxing fan" as a badge of honor, equal to CEO or "loving parent" while others people just talk about fights and the business of boxing right? I meant to post on that site.
          The bold: That's not an insult at all. All the smart ones in history were weird. It's called love and passion.

War Boxing!
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-24-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            I know Andrade, never watched the other 3 foreigners fight. No one cares about those fighters p4p list or not. I bet 2 of them weigh like 108lbs or something
            You watch only American boxers? Isn't that too narrowminded?

Comment

I don’t wtf they where think giving Canelo and GGG those contracts for an app with nO TV advertising money .. all fights are sucked atleast 90 % of them . Rather watch Fox cbs showtime

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                I don’t wtf they where think giving Canelo and GGG those contracts for an app with nO TV advertising money .. all fights are sucked atleast 90 % of them . Rather watch Fox cbs showtime
                Not all, but kinda agree with you.

There are many fighters on there I like, if matched well. Katie Taylor is one of their consistent winners, and she's being matched tough.

They don't have many good American boxers on there, tho, to entice the American public.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  You watch only American boxers? Isn't that too narrowminded?
                  Wow! He’s missing out on some GREAT fights!!! Hell both Boxing World Series was/are the Sht!!!! Man I actually feel sorry for ppl like him.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Old DKP cards would be stacked from top to bottom, arum we all know he a cheap ba$tard and always puts on crap cards but if it wasn’t for canelo being in dazn they would of had to fold by now with cards Hearn was putting on
                    I try stay out of boxing politics. I’m all about the fighters. Be it Canelo, Spence, Crawford, Kovalov. I give two shts about greedy suits. Canelo is good for a million views and I think they over spent on GGG? Especially if they get a couple more Rolls fights. What he make?? Like $20million??? I would be PISSED if that was me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                      Not for long they are out of money and going up on stock trade to get $$$. Now it’s fraud if they lie once they are a public company.

Hearn has made a complete fool of hisself in America.
                      Can I get a witness!

Comment

Working...
                      X