Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Fires Back at Hearn, Rolls Eyes at Matchroom DAZN Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    They must be putting those fights in Dunkin Donuts across America because I wasn't even aware of the Andrade fight until yesterday
    ??? Huh? Wow! You sure your on the right website??? You sound more like a Martha Stewart type of dude.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Idgaf what you paid for emotional weirdo. Go cry about it broke aśs nerd.
      Go Suk Bob Arums 100 year old **** while Fish Eyes Finger bangs you.

You won’t be FRESH after that....

Comment

In my opinion we need some fresh blood to take over from frank..

Comment

The truth is, neither one of these guys are making a dent with the American, mainstream, crossover casual fan. So far they haven't gain so much as a foothold in this country and how could they; When their fights are being broadcast over the internet on a video media streaming app?

It narrows and marginalizes their audience that way. Hardly any casual fans even knew these guys were fighting in the states because their bouts were blacked out on television in the U.S. American television makes stars not the internet. Just ask Carl Froch, Manny Pacquiao and Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            ??? Huh? Wow! You sure your on the right website??? You sound more like a Martha Stewart type of dude.
            This is the site where a handful of weirdos hold "hardcore boxing fan" as a badge of honor, equal to CEO or "loving parent" while others people just talk about fights and the business of boxing right? I meant to post on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I just saw Canelo vs. Jacobs and Ruiz vs. AJ and a BUNCH of other fights for $10 a month. Gonna see Andrade vs. Sulecki this weekend.

While I FKN PAID for espnplus $5 being told no more PPV. Guess what??? I Fkn had pay another $70 for Khan Crawford. So go Suk a DIC!!!! How you like Delm numbers?
              I’m of the mind that you shouldnt pay for any shyte cards.....and Crawford vs Khan was garbage from the get go
              Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-24-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                The truth is, neither one of these guys are making a dent with the American, mainstream, crossover casual fan. So far they haven't gain so much as a foothold in this country and how could they; When their fights are being broadcast over the internet on a video media streaming app?

It narrows and marginalizes their audience that way. Hardly any casual fans even knew these guys were fighting in the states because their bouts were blacked out on television in the U.S. American television makes stars not the internet. Just ask Carl Froch, Manny Pacquiao and Sergio Martinez.
                Why is that so hard for Europeans to understand???? Stars arnt made on apps

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Why is that so hard for Europeans to understand???? Stars arnt made on apps
                  Yes, exactly! That is a very good question.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    This is the site where a handful of weirdos hold "hardcore boxing fan" as a badge of honor, equal to CEO or "loving parent" while others people just talk about fights and the business of boxing right? I meant to post on that site.
                    Your the one who doesn’t know who Estrada, Rung, Bivol, Andrade are....

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      DAZN can hide behind their fake numbers because Nielsen doesn’t do ratings for apps. They can say whatever they want because no one monitors their numbers
                      Not for long they are out of money and going up on stock trade to get $$$. Now it’s fraud if they lie once they are a public company.

Hearn has made a complete fool of hisself in America.

Comment

Working...
                      X