Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Fires Back at Hearn, Rolls Eyes at Matchroom DAZN Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is fisheyes even able to roll his eyes? Fish don’t use nor need such mannerisms

Comment

I use to hate it, but now I think the Al Haymon approach is best! Let all your haters do the talking, and the more they're talking, means the more you're winning! When you're talking about someone else's card, or someone else's fighter, the less you're promoting your own!

Comment

This made me chuckle, best thing to do is not take Warren seriously at all and just enjoy the show, I mean he made some points tbf but how he can stand there straight faced when that farce was £20 with no relevant undercard...ahh classic Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          The problem is they would have to siphon them away from PBC or top rank and I just don’t see the top guys doing that. And it’s clear that you can’t build a mainstream level star on dazn, their entire model is built on taking existing stars and getting subscribers through that....clearly something Hearn told them he could do with the PBC fighters but he woefully underestimated how content they were with al haymon and how much FOX would promote and how much Showtime would invest in PBC. If dazn was smart it would do business with haymon as well. I guarantee that many fans of PBC fighters would follow.
          They very well may, however, it doesn't help their quest to essentially render PBC/ESPN boxing a novelty. I don't think Skipper feels he can out maneuver Haymon, but I do think that Hearn convinced him he could entice his fighters with big checks and alphabet belts.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
            Do you know what an ether is?
            It's obvious you don't know what I'm talking about so don't respond if you're clueless

Comment

He can roll them all he wants. Fury v Schwarz PPV. Thanks Frank for the amazing card.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                You watch only American boxers? Isn't that too narrowminded?
                Pretty much. People identify with their favorite fighters. they see themselves in them a bit. It's impossible for me to do that with the foreigners

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  Pretty much. People identify with their favorite fighters. they see themselves in them a bit. It's impossible for me to do that with the foreigners
                  Fair enough, my brother.

Personally, I can see myself in Gervonta Davis and Errol Spence, just as much as I can in Katie Taylor and Juan Estrada. They are all my people.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Support only great boxing skills, heart, and determination. Leave the rest of the BS at home (not you).
                    In a nutshell........

Comment

Frank has no right to defend that farce of a PPV, if it was on normal BT Sports here in the UK then I'm cool with it but for £19.99

I'm not paying for trash fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X