Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Fires Back at Hearn, Rolls Eyes at Matchroom DAZN Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, I am the first one to hate on Hearn, but he is right on this one.

Fury didn't sell, and give it a rest comparing the viewing audience, ESPN plus has many times over the amount of subscriptions that DAZN does, the service had the incredible benefit of being joined at the hip to the most successful (and one of the oldest) sports network in the country.

Of course DAZN has a smaller television audience, but it sold way more tickets at a higher price than Fury's fight, and by the way, Fury's sold 4,000 tickets, over a 1000 of them were comped.

AJ sold 20,000 tickets dude, in a fight that many saw as a mismatch, Fury's style is going to shrink his market share every single time he fights a bum, esp one that quits the first time he sees blood coming out of his nose.

Fury is a great entertainer, but this isn't wrestling, if Fury was a concussive KO puncher he would be the biggest star in sports, and more than 4,000 people would be buying tickets to watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      DAZN can hide behind their fake numbers because Nielsen doesn’t do ratings for apps. They can say whatever they want because no one monitors their numbers
      I just saw Canelo vs. Jacobs and Ruiz vs. AJ and a BUNCH of other fights for $10 a month. Gonna see Andrade vs. Sulecki this weekend.

While I FKN PAID for espnplus $5 being told no more PPV. Guess what??? I Fkn had pay another $70 for Khan Crawford. So go Suk a DIC!!!! How you like Delm numbers?

Comment

I’m 100% happy with DAZN. Saves me at least $100 a year.

Comment

Andrade-Sulecki is already practically sold out.

AJ-Ruiz sold out MSG.

Rungvisai-Estrada was packed. So was Farmer-Carroll. So was Bivol-Smith Jr. So was Rios-Soto. So was Andrade-Akovov.

The last card that DAZN has put on that didn't sell was...Kansas in November 2018? Or am I forgetting one?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I just saw Canelo vs. Jacobs and Ruiz vs. AJ and a BUNCH of other fights for $10 a month. Gonna see Andrade vs. Sulecki this weekend.

While I FKN PAID for espnplus $5 being told no more PPV. Guess what??? I Fkn had pay another $70 for Khan Crawford. So go Suk a DIC!!!! How you like Delm numbers?
            What warren said wasn’t a lie doesn’t matter how cheap daZn is they cards been pretty much trash with a few exceptions

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
              Andrade-Sulecki is already practically sold out.

AJ-Ruiz sold out MSG.

Rungvisai-Estrada was packed. So was Farmer-Carroll. So was Bivol-Smith Jr. So was Rios-Soto. So was Andrade-Akovov.

The last card that DAZN has put on that didn't sell was...Kansas in November 2018? Or am I forgetting one?
              They must be putting those fights in Dunkin Donuts across America because I wasn't even aware of the Andrade fight until yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Idgaf what you paid for emotional weirdo. Go cry about it broke aśs nerd.

Comment

The comment "ranking" on Tom Schwarz are not sober fight fan comments. So, if not "sober", what then ??
                  -yeah- guy was below Fury but STILL. Look at his build up. The guy done great. Look at the H field.
                  LET THE GUY FIGHT AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    What warren said wasn’t a lie doesn’t matter how cheap daZn is they cards been pretty much trash with a few exceptions
                    And Bob Arum/ESPN is 100x worse. Bob himself even said fuk under cards! You want a link to that quote? Floyd usually always had the BEST undercards IMO. Don King also what I’ve been told?

Comment

Warren has no clue how many subscribers DAZN has or how many Joshua generated and if he does then he would state the real numbers as well as tell us how many subscribers that trash fight Fury generated for ESPN+. He won't tell you those numbers either. The only public numbers we know is the ticket sales and attendance and Fury fight tanked while Joshua sold out out MSG. That's just the factsm Fury fought in a venue that holds what 17K? And they sold exactly 5,489 tickets. There were 1,187 comps for a pathetic live gate amount of just $882,145.00 according to the Nevada Athletic Commission. They also got exposed for trying to lik and inflate the attendance telling the press they had over 9K in attendance. LMAO

So the real numbers we know about prove Fury fight flopped the rest is just Warren talking shyt without backing anything up. And more important than anything else Hearn card at MSG was way more entertaining from top to bottom.

Comment

Working...
                      X