Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Fires Back at Hearn, Rolls Eyes at Matchroom DAZN Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    True. And my dumb ass paid for it.

I’m 50/50 on paying for Thurman/PAC.

I hate DAZN as well but at least they are not adding PPV $70++ on top of the subscription like ESPN is. At least for now.
    Dazn May find it’s stride eventually but they are going to have to make some changes to their strategy and business model for the us market

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      You watch only American boxers? Isn't that too narrowminded?
      No different than folks talking about “British boxing” and acting like Calzaghe was the greatest ever

Comment

Wow! He’s missing out on some GREAT fights!!! Hell both Boxing World Series was/are the Sht!!!! Man I actually feel sorry for ppl like him.
        I like many non-American boxers:

Katie Taylor (I love Katie!)
        Juan F. Estrada (What a boxer!)
        Oleksandr Usyk (Boxing wiz!)
        Tyson Fury (The anomaly!)
        Canelo Alvarez (My boy!)

There are a lot more.

Boxing isn't a team sport, no nationalism needed, unless you are a racist.

Support only great boxing skills, heart, and determination. Leave the rest of the BS at home (not you).

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Parker vs Leapai isn't even the main event or chief support though so this is pretty dishonest. Andrade vs Sulecki is a very good fight. Warren sounds pathetic trying to defend that Fury vs Schwarz sham.
          It's a very good fight
          But nobody is subscribing for that fight. That's a hard core boxing fan fight

Comment

Good old Dazn charging $20 a month for FS1 level fights!

But yea it’s good for boxing doe! Morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              No different than folks talking about “British boxing” and acting like Calzaghe was the greatest ever
              They are talking about it as a boxing competition.

Most of the UK fans I know here, including the ones I argued with before, are cool. Calzaghe is one of my favorites, although I was shitting on him live during the Lacy fight. Things change. People evolve. Say no to racism and nationalism!

War Boxing!

Comment

I’m not a Eddie Hearn fan but Dazone has better fights than ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I like many non-American boxers:

Katie Taylor (I love Katie!)
                  Juan F. Estrada (What a boxer!)
                  Oleksandr Usyk (Boxing wiz!)
                  Tyson Fury (The anomaly!)
                  Canelo Alvarez (My boy!)

There are a lot more.

Boxing isn't a team sport, no nationalism needed, unless you are a racist.

Support only great boxing skills, heart, and determination. Leave the rest of the BS at home (not you).
                  1000% agree and GREAT post!
                  The fight recently that had me flip flopping was Kov/Ward 1 and II.

I rooted for both. That fight was awesome but tore me apart as a fan

Comment

1000% agree and GREAT post!
                    The fight recently that had me flip flopping was Kov/Ward 1 and II.

I rooted for both. That fight was awesome but tore me apart as a fan
                    For me, watching Estrada-Rungvisai and Soto-Acosta was from another dimension. Boxing is doing great.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      I remember BigZ44 and I were cracking up to the BJs vs Shefat fight live here on NSB!
                      That was an all timer for embarrassment lmao. Glad to see Old Frank is feeling it again though, things are more fun when the most bitter man in boxing is taking swipes at his hated rivals. AJ's loss probably added another 10 years to that bastards life

Comment

Working...
                      X