Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Fires Back at Hearn, Rolls Eyes at Matchroom DAZN Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It's a very good fight
    But nobody is subscribing for that fight. That's a hard core boxing fan fight
    The main event isn't that much better. Nobody knows Andrade. Nobody is subbing to DAZN for none of these guys. DAZN needs some good American boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      The main event isn't that much better. Nobody knows Andrade. Nobody is subbing to DAZN for none of these guys. DAZN needs some good American boxers.
      The problem is they would have to siphon them away from PBC or top rank and I just don’t see the top guys doing that. And it’s clear that you can’t build a mainstream level star on dazn, their entire model is built on taking existing stars and getting subscribers through that....clearly something Hearn told them he could do with the PBC fighters but he woefully underestimated how content they were with al haymon and how much FOX would promote and how much Showtime would invest in PBC. If dazn was smart it would do business with haymon as well. I guarantee that many fans of PBC fighters would follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        The problem is they would have to siphon them away from PBC or top rank and I just don’t see the top guys doing that. And it’s clear that you can’t build a mainstream level star on dazn, their entire model is built on taking existing stars and getting subscribers through that....clearly something Hearn told them he could do with the PBC fighters but he woefully underestimated how content they were with al haymon and how much FOX would promote and how much Showtime would invest in PBC. If dazn was smart it would do business with haymon as well. I guarantee that many fans of PBC fighters would follow.
        Excellent post, bro. Top to bottom. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I wish Davis went with them. Maybe Hearn would keep him more active. I want Gervonta to fight at least 4 times a year.

Comment

That Ether

God damn. That’s the **** that make ya soul burn...

Comment

Matchroom are putting on the most competitive cards. Boxing fans defending/backing Warren aren't boxing fans at all imo.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                God damn. That’s the **** that make ya soul burn...

This guy is now officially Motorcity Welch's fart catcher. Every damn thread he's there sucking off Motorcity Welch.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-24-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                  In my opinion we need some fresh blood to take over from frank..
                  Depends. I thought that about Hearn until we got Eddie.

They’re promoters. Cut off one head and two will grow back in their place. And far more annoying ones at that.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                    Andrade-Sulecki is already practically sold out.

AJ-Ruiz sold out MSG.

Rungvisai-Estrada was packed. So was Farmer-Carroll. So was Bivol-Smith Jr. So was Rios-Soto. So was Andrade-Akovov.

The last card that DAZN has put on that didn't sell was...Kansas in November 2018? Or am I forgetting one?
                    That's not true. They may have bought all the tickets but they did not fill the seats at MSG.

Comment

That Ether

Do you know what an ether is?

Comment

Working...
                      X