Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    You do know that "power shots" don't mean they necessarily landed with power right? Many shots like those slapping left hooks and tapping right hands over a jab actually land with less authority than a jab. So back to my original point, Canelo got out worked.
    Lmao Canelo LITERALLY landed almost every punch with full hip rotation & clean as can be while landing in combos to the face & body. Gstring coward diva literally just threw no rotation backfoot arm punches & jabs that he threw 1-2 at a time as instructed by his trainer the entire fight. You gtards are truly a pathetic group of butthurt losers but that has been evident since you clowns have resorted to excuses such as "ggg jabs are like power punches so they count more" or "ggg don't need to go to the body for mexican style,he only got outlanded by 100 body shots over 2 fights because jabs to the head count more"(they were all power shots btw TRUE power shots with full weight behind them)
    Last edited by kushking; 06-10-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      You do know that "power shots" don't mean they necessarily landed with power right? Many shots like those slapping left hooks and tapping right hands over a jab actually land with less authority than a jab. So back to my original point, Canelo got out worked.
      I don't know,I look at the fights and I see ggg looking like a fool either by missing wildly or being hit with such ripping combinations and counters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Man ggg fans were soo scurred when GGG was told to fight Charlo his fans had a heart attack and SCEAMED but but that’s Canelo’s mando!!!

I say HERE is my $$$$ DAZN bring on Canelo/Charlo.

Then they got all SCURRED again when Andrade called him out and threw a Super Bowl Party when they picked Rolls instead out of the phone book.

I’m mean what type of boxing fan chooses SHt fights over REAL MEANINGFUL RANKED fights???
        Twinky fans....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Why not go after the other belt. Because that delays the rematch. Golovkin is 37 I believe. If it's put off another year he will be 38. It's too old to fight an opponent in his prime and be able to perform at a peak level. I have no problem with him fighting Andrade or Charlo but time is not on his side.
          Ggg chose to start his pro career late, it’s not anyone’s fault other than his own that he is getting old

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Another useless statement.
            From you, like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Lmao Canelo LITERALLY landed almost every punch with full hip rotation & clean as can be while landing in combos to the face & body. Gstring coward diva literally just threw no rotation arm punches & jabs that he threw 1-2 at a time as instructed by his trainer the entire fight. You gtards are truly a pathetic group of butthurt losers but that has been evident since you clowns have resorted to excuses such as "ggg jabs are like power punches so they count more" or "ggg don't need to go to the body for mexican style,he only got outlanded by 100 body shots(all power shots btw TRUE power shots with full weight behind them) over 2 fights because jabs to the head count more"
              Haha very accurate summary of what happened. These guys will say anything to back ggg. His time is over. It's sealed.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                I would have thought Golovkin could punch harder than Mayweather?

Golovkin getting beaten up means EVERYTHING, in the context of that fight..... it is amusing that getting beaten up is now no longer relevant to losing a fight LMAO
                That dope is giving GGG credit for landing like 3 more punches per round but forgot to mention he threw almost 300 more times. Look at the SHTY accuracy??? While Canelo landed almost 50% of his power punches!!!

Would you rather be punched with weak sauce backfooted jabs or take POWER shots to the head and body???

Comment

Crapping all over the post doesn't make it any less true
                  You, Pvssy G, his team & all his fans are AFRAID of Jermall Charlo....LMMFAO!

Comment

Another silly comment
                    Then stop making silly comments.

Comment

Too silly to answer.
                      Pvssy G is silly or is it sissy? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X