Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Yet GGG was the one who had to go to the ER after the fight while Canelo looked like he wasn’t even in a fight!
    I cannot remember the fight in which Gennady didn’t end up being marked. He obviously bruises easily, has nothing to do with anything really.

On the other hand, Canelo was a punching bag against Floyd for 12 rounds and still barely had a mark on his skin. Means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      If you throw almost double more punches I would hope you do land more punches??? I mean sht that ain’t hard to figure out??? But to only land like 3-4 more per rounds of that weak ass back foot jab is pathetic! Those fools didn’t even notice GGG with the two black eyes wearing Fkn black glasses as big as his head.

Ppl who think they won don’t Broner out the ring CRYING!!!
      Yeah ggg caught a pretty bad whooping. Can't see him doing any better next time around..

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        I cannot remember the fight in which Gennady didn’t end up being marked. He obviously bruises easily, has nothing to do with anything really.

On the other hand, Canelo was a punching bag against Floyd for 12 rounds and still barely had a mark on his skin. Means nothing.
        That's cause Floyd punches like a girl with those brittle hands. Plus he throws like 4 punches a round. Ggg looked like he fell off am atv in the mountains..

Comment

• Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

no Tom.....

you guys, only being prepared to..... 1) beg..... 2) resort to the good ol "he ducking doe" rubbish..... in order to earn that fight, is the only obstacle.....

if Canelo selects Andrade or Smith, hard luck for Bullshltkin

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Well it's up to Canelo at this point. Not having a rematch clause in Golovkin's contract for either fight was just plain stupid. So in that regard this snag was his fault.

that is because, Golovkin is the B-side

not fighting Charlo or Andrade instead of Rolls, was stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
              They count the slips. Regardless canelo landed more power shots.
              You do know that "power shots" don't mean they necessarily landed with power right? Many shots like those slapping left hooks and tapping right hands over a jab actually land with less authority than a jab. So back to my original point, Canelo got out worked.

Comment

Being marked up and having 2 black eyes and going to the ER are completely different

Comment

I would have thought Golovkin could punch harder than Mayweather?

Golovkin getting beaten up means EVERYTHING, in the context of that fight..... it is amusing that getting beaten up is now no longer relevant to losing a fight LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    that is because, Golovkin is the B-side

not fighting Charlo or Andrade instead of Rolls, was stupid
                    Man if they found Rolls out of the phone book almost anyone not any good is available for GGg next if Canelo fights Andrade or Smith next??? Heck That ringside guy before the GGG fight brought up that there was talk of Canelo fighting Kovalov!!!! Now that’s some BALLS unlike lil g

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      You do know that "power shots" don't mean they necessarily landed with power right? Many shots like those slapping left hooks and tapping right hands over a jab actually land with less authority than a jab. So back to my original point, Canelo got out worked.

Golovkin got backed up, and then beaten up..... Canelo controlled the fight and won many of the exchanges with hard flashy judge-friendly punches.....

Canelo implemented his gameplan perfectly, Golovkin could not get his game going at all, nor could he follow the instructions from his corner.....

which is why his (ex) trainer (LMAO) told him he was losing the fight..... and why the ONLY judge who awarded the first fight for Golovkin, awarded the rematch to Canelo

Bullshltkin can easily fool his idiot fanbase, but not the judges

Comment

Working...
                      X