Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

LAS VEGAS - Last December Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder battled to a controversial draw in Los Angeles in a Showtime pay-per-view event. Fury appeared to have won most of the rounds but Wilder made the fight closer by scoring two knockdowns. The final scores were 114-112 for Fury, 115-111 for Wilder and 113-113 to round out the split draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t win rounds just by avoiding shots and not making other guy pay for it..... most people expected wilder to miss a lot of shots you was suppose to pot shot him instead you landed 25% of your punches making rounds closer than what it needed to be

Comment

Beautiful to see these real champions getting back into the ring and battling it out and also beautiful to see haymon, Arum, and warren getting together to promote a big heavyweight fight. ESPN, FOX, and Showtime is ill all promote....no silly conniving feckless promoter like Hearn involved to stifle contracts or silly apps to get in the way. It’s the way boxing should be!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        LAS VEGAS - Last December Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder battled to a controversial draw in Los Angeles in a Showtime pay-per-view event. Fury appeared to have won most of the rounds but Wilder made the fight closer by scoring two knockdowns. The final scores were 114-112 for Fury, 115-111 for Wilder and 113-113 to round out the split draw.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Risking getting KOed if that's the case

Comment

Wilder and Fury both sounds in denial.

Fury could have lost by tko with another referee, if was a 0,00001 inch close to lose by KO.

Wilder IMO, won 4 rounds, lost 8, and despite both KD should have lost the decision.

So one because of his lazy style and one arm defense arguably got koed and one because of his non existent footwork got outboxed and clowned.

The one who will win the rematch will be the less denial, and more aware of his own mistakes.

Comment

He should fight the same. The adjustments have to come from Wilder's end. He will need to stick with his jab and can't try to over reach with the right hand. Not only that, but Fury would duck towards the same side every single time Wilder would throw his right hand so Wilder needs to aim lower with the right hand. Aim for the chess instead of the head and let Fury duck right into the shot.

Really intriguing rematch. Can't wait!

Comment

Fat Fury you better fight Wilder rematch in a different style because first time he almost killed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Fat Fury you better fight Wilder rematch in a different style because first time he almost killed you.
                What he happened to your meme game??? Why did you stop????

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Can’t win rounds just by avoiding shots and not making other guy pay for it..... most people expected wilder to miss a lot of shots you was suppose to pot shot him instead you landed 25% of your punches making rounds closer than what it needed to be
                  I agree rounds were close but I still had fury winning them. I had money on Wilder so I was actually looking for rounds to give him. Wilder was swinging but missing by a mile, Fury was making him miss but not throwing as much.

To me, Fury was dictating the pace & fought his fight the whole 12 rounds, making Wilder look silly all night.

Besides the 2 kds there was no other point where Wilder controlled the fight.

& This should have been an easy fight for Wilder. Everything was stacked in his favor

Comment

Not dying doesn’t equate to winning a round. That seems lost on Fury and those claiming he convincingly took nine to ten rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X