Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
    If I could give you twenty reps I would. These dudes soooo salty and were talking such big shyt, let em wallow in this mud real quick. Andy Ruiz. ANDY RUIZ!!! Beat tf outta Joshua tonight in the most convincing fashion
    RIGHT!!!!

Let's talk about THAT!!!!

See to Me this is the MOST EMBARASSING LOSS IN THE HISTORY OF HW BOXING!!!

Seriously!!!

Tyson vs Douglas

Rahman vs Lewis....

Liston vs Clay.....

Yeah they were underdogs and yes they won by KO

BUT

It was a clean I caught you and dropped you KO!!

NOT THIS ONE.......

HE PUT YOU DOWN 4 TIMES.......

YOU KEPT GETTING UP.....

HE KEPT PUTTING YOU DOWN!!!

This wasn't a punchers chance flash KO. This was a BODY!!!! Ruiz beat the H-E Double hockey sticks out of AJ in his FIRST away game!!!!!

YOU CAN NEVER GET THIS BACK!!!

He might as well have PANTSED him in front of the world before taking his title. He gave him a wedgie then KO'd him in his FIRST FIGHT IN THE U.S.!!!!!

He will FOREVER be a BUM HERE!!!

Lewis had fought and WON here before his upsets. Tyson was the boogeyman before his upset.

This was AJs DEBUT!!!

He was exposed in his DEBUT!!!

He can regain his title and clear out the HW division and he STILL will always be a BUM from this day forth....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 06-02-2019, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      I think joshua looks nervous
      Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Is aj ......

Breathing heavy in the corner?
      ^^^ these were posted after the 1st round...

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Joshua is already breathing heavy. Smh
      Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Don't like what I'm see from Joshua.
      ^^^ these were posted after the 2nd round...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        " his team " accepted $15m.....

$15m !!

but Hearn refused to supply a date/signature, and then included ridiculous impediments like..... no rematch in the event of a draw

what else could they have done..... ?

Wilder accepting the 100m offer from DAZN would not have prevented Joshua from getting wrecked by Ruiz

AJ should have taken the $50m, and not been embarrassed by Ruiz
        Lol typical! It’s been effectively proven that the mythical 50mill offer was a load of bs, let’s not talk about email offers with 24 hour deadlines LOL and no contract sent.

The fact of the matter is Wilder should have taken more control of their career and demanded the fight, instead of being ****** to the pbc, you know privately he’ll be kicking himself as based of last night he most likely would have KOed Joshua.

It’s the domino effect now though, those monster paydays are gone for everyone for now..but the biggest props for Ruiz, and that’s why you strike while the iron is hot.

Comment

• Andy has changed the sport of boxing.

Nobody will insult a fat guy stepping into the ring ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            Ahah ahah. Boksfan, Robbie Barrett, plungerman, Noel Anthony, I ask you now who wins Aj or wilder ? Ahahahahababahahahahaha
            AJ wins if he puts baby oil on his body like Fury and slips Wilder’s big right. I will take my champion back to the U.K. and we will stay in our lane from now. Sorry for being a noisy neighbour

Comment

• That was truly a shocking performance by Joshua... fought exactly the same way he fought against Klitschko and in the same manner that i've been critical of Wilder in the past; got Ruiz hurt and went for the kill in such a manner that he was wide open for the counter. Sloppy.

After Ruiz dropped him the first time he was a beaten man... hell every single round he was questioning what he should do with his trainer in the corner and yet when it came to the following round he didn't follow through with that plan once. All he had to do was get behind the jab and counter Ruiz with the right and just keep doing that to either win on points or gradually wear Ruiz down enough that he could not keep coming.

Anyway Ruiz thoroughly deserved that win. Now Joshua has to come back and come back stronger to show the world that he is a whole lot better than that pathetic performance he put on last night/this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
                RIGHT!!!!

Let's talk about THAT!!!!

See to Me this is the MOST EMBARASSING LOSS IN THE HISTORY OF HW BOXING!!!

Seriously!!!

Tyson vs Douglas

Rahman vs Lewis....

Liston vs Clay.....

Yeah they were underdogs and yes they won by KO

BUT

It was a clean I caught you and dropped you KO!!

NOT THIS ONE.......

HE PUT YOU DOWN 4 TIMES.......

YOU KEPT GETTING UP.....

HE KEPT PUTTING YOU DOWN!!!

This wasn't a punchers chance flash KO. This was a BODY!!!! Ruiz beat the H-E Double hockey sticks out of AJ in his FIRST away game!!!!!

YOU CAN NEVER GET THIS BACK!!!

He might as well have PANTSED him in front of the world before taking his title. He gave him a wedgie then KO'd him in his FIRST FIGHT IN THE U.S.!!!!!

He will FOREVER be a BUM HERE!!!

Lewis had fought and WON here before his upsets. Tyson was the boogeyman before his upset.

This was AJs DEBUT!!!

He was exposed in his DEBUT!!!

He can regain his title and clear out the HW division and he STILL will always be a BUM from this day forth....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                What he said lol. Ortiz woulda hurt him. Let’s not talk about the bronze bombs. One and it’s james toney lights out

Comment

• Frazier would eat Jacobs up. Holyfield would make Joshua his bit. Dude was soft like pillow. I got a lot more respect for Fury Ortiz and Wilder after watching that. Beating a washed up Klitschko doesn’t make you king of the hill

Comment

• ATLEAST WE NOW KNOW AMIR KHAN'S WIFE HAS A TYPE. CHINEY QUITERS OF THE BRITISH VARIETY

The fact AJ tried to take a timeout is LOL. Sorry sir, we don't play the 5hit in the good'ol mecca of boxing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      The water he was drinking needs to be examined. The guy was gassed out in round one. This kind of stuff happens with horse and dog racing all the time. There could be more problems behind, we will hear soon.

Dude it wasn't the WATER!!!

Your Boy is a BUM and got BEAT THE FLUCK UP!!!

PERIOD!!!

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM SQUAD

Comment

Working...
                      X