Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Yeah I think he loses rematch also hopefully Joshua team don’t let him go straight for rematch and tell Hearn to fk off before ruining him for good and turning him into David price
    Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
      You're the one that brought up 50 mill. Alright don't take my word for it but it still stands both these fools didn't want the fight. Mayweather made clear that in order for the fight to happen was that wilder had to fight Joshua across the pond and bend over to his demands cause AJ was the A side. Y'all never learn. Mayweather bended to Oscar and look where it got him, canelo bended to Floyd and look at where it got him!!!! Both the best and highest paid in the damn sport.

he accepted $15m to fight AJ in the UK you fkn idiot

they refused to supply a date and a signature, and then they added ridiculous impediments into the contract that made no sense at all

I even gave you the link

give it a rest moron

Comment

• Comment

• Gifted the olympic gold medal, Gifted the belts, Struggled against fighters his own age. Found out tonight in big Mexican style.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            Solid fighters no doubt, but they yet to have a champ in every division, the honor goes to the USA and the small on life support island called Puerto Rico...yall still have a few more divisions to go.
            Tell me what american or PR has accomplished what the gran campeon mexicano julio cesar chavez has... 10 years of ruling the sport of boxing in the huge void the great mike iron tyson left behind his legal troubles! El gran campeon defended 27 times and won! The second on the records is muhamad ali with 19! So yeah.... while divisions might be your way of not giving mexico the credit they have earned in the sport no man in the history of boxing has ever or will ever accomplish what julio cesar chavez did! A giant amongst the titans of the sport!
            No mexico no boxing amigo! Comprende!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Gans Louis View Post
              Wow!! Just wow!' AJ got just Knocked DEEE FFF OUT!!!
              No, he really didn't. Do you even watch boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                Baby Miller probably could of beat AJoke without the Roids
                Could have. You ****ing idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  I always knew that this guy was Wlad 2.0.

King of Europe is not King of the World.
                  Wlad 2.0 as in will dominate the division for a decade? You just started watching boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    This was only a surprise to those who have no clue about boxing. The robot always had a suspect chin with little stamina. A manufactured fraud! I am not Monday morning quaterbacking! I have always said this. My mantra " get by Ruiz first" and he couldn't! Joshua is a bum! BOMBSQUAAAAAD!
                    Sure keep telling yourself that

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      It is bigger. Rahman and Douglas just made a monster punch. Ruiz jr. actually outboxed Joshua, dropped him 4 times and made him look like a ****.
                      Joshua wasn't perceived as invincible as Tyson was. And Ruiz had one close decision loss. Douglas had 4 loses all by knockout.

Comment

Working...
                      X