Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet it’s a ghost town on this forum now lol

Comment

• Well, I guess it's going to be between Wilder and Fury now.

Comment

• Ahah ahah. Boksfan, Robbie Barrett, plungerman, Noel Anthony, I ask you now who wins Aj or wilder ? Ahahahahababahahahahaha

Comment

• As I have repeatedly stated, AJ was gifted his Olympic Gold medal, and he was vastly over-rated all along. By the way, AJ is not only not the A side, he isn't even the B side. Ha! Eddie Hearn. Ha! This is what is meant by Mexican Style! Watch it, and don't forget it! Ever!
          Last edited by Vae Victis; 06-01-2019, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• The Hype train, the nonsense, the BS, it all ended tonight.

AJ was exposed, as a chinny, overrated, new age frank bruno.

He didn't just lose, he got his a$$ kicked by a c level heavyweight, but we all saw it coming, we all knew the first sharp puncher he saw would stop him.

Just think, what would Deontay Wilder have done to this version of AJ????????

Comment

• Lmao Joshua was a KO waiting to happen muscles dont win fights skills do.

Comment

• Just think of the nerve of those that thought he could withstand Deontay Wilder's power. Joshua was overrated and overprotected AND NEW!!!! HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD ANDY RUIZ, JR.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Now ya know why AJ has been ducking the wilder fight

Close the thread poll man were bout to see a bunch of Ruiz votes

Comment

• Holy ****ttt thats ****ing crazyyy dazn is gunna go to **** now

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      I have no idea what Joshua was doing? He wasn't that hurt.. He just... Didn't walk forward?
                      My personal opinion - he had no real legs to start the fight, and those shots and KDs from Ruiz only exacerbated that...not making excuses for him at all as I am not really a fan of his, but that's what it looked like to me.

No legs - I think I heard his trainer ask about that after the first round iirc? Idk strange fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X