Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question now should be who will end up being considered the top HW of this era when it's all said & done? Fury or Wilder? There's no way AJ can take Wilder's best fastball over 12 rounds; he's just too chinny. As far as Fury vs. AJ, we already know who's the much better boxer, as well as who is there to always get touched each round.

Comment

• Originally posted by birdman77 View Post
      The question now should be who will end up being considered the top HW of this era when it's all said & done? Fury or Wilder? There's no way AJ can take Wilder's best fastball over 12 rounds; he's just too chinny. As far as Fury vs. AJ, we already know who's the much better boxer, as well as who is there to always get touched each round.
      Who says Ruiz can't become undisputed,he was robbed vs Parker whom he beat worse than AJ did.

Comment

• Is Joshua related to Khan? LOL at another all hype Brit.

Comment

• Re

So Haymon controls all the belts now? Wow.

I bet Big Baby is somewhere crying right now. Coulda been him.

Comment

• I'm gutted that AJ lost...

But cong**** to Andy Ruiz for making history. The first Mexican heavyweight champ, in one of the biggest upsets in heavyweight history.
            Last edited by aAgger; 06-03-2019, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
              They have a rematch agreement but I doubt it says where. Haymon will advise Ruiz to keep it here or Mexico. Ruiz is the champ now ... he'll dictate where the fight is. hearn said last night, he hopes to get it in th UK. They are going to have to convince Ruiz ....
              There is no way in hell I would fight AJ in the UK after seeing the favoritism he got from refs there. The Parker fight was awful as far as the ref interfering. They also allow AJ to hold and hit with no warnings whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                I was lucky enough to see 'live' both Tyson vs Douglas and Klitschko vs Brewster (both of them with my beloved grandfather).

Now he's no longer alive and Iwatched this one alone. Too bad.
                Sorry to know that, but at least you can look back at the memories. I watched this with my Father, thanks for telling me this because these times should be appreciated. Hope you can watch these events with a son soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
                  CONG**** to the NEW CHAMP! This right here is why we watch boxing. Any given night, anything can happen.
                  Here here.

No sport provides what we saw Saturday. None. till I die.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                    Weird isn't it, I know it's not about physique, but Joshua has a stance and a stature that makes him look like he should have a piston jab, but never seems disciplined enough to utilise it.
                    True. Just lazy. He never though Ruiz would bring it like it did. He looked like wladimir that night. Just lazy. Aj (hopefully) learned a very valuable lesson. We shall see.

His ready alone should have won him the fight. To bad for him he didn’t use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      The ref asked him twice if he wants to continue and both times he said yes.
                      That’s what I saw. Then he said “what”! when ref waved the fight. He looked fine to be. Physically that is. Skill wise he looked horrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X