Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
    Should have bet the wife, house, and car on Ruiz

AJ couldn’t take the speed and power

Could he do the same to Wilder? Fury?

Insane.
    It’s not smart for anyway to go toe to toe with wilder and although Ruiz is fast he’s not quicker than wilder. Styles makes fights and Joshua is known to be the “chinnier” of the three. I would like to see wilder get the chance to be undisputed after he fights Ortiz and fury, given he knocks them out. Because after those fights this Joshua fight was undoubtedly next.

Comment

• Originally posted by takenotes View Post
      Why do I feel like AJ took a dive here?

probably just the shock and embarrassment

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Bull ****...If U watched the Fight...

U should have noticed that Ruiz is a hell of a Fighter...
        Joshua was severely below par though tonight, right from the first bell, for whatever reason. Ruiz was better, but Joshua was especially bad. It'll be interesting to hear the explanations.

Comment

• Wow! Great win to Ruiz. The man can bang! This is good for the HW division in boxing. AJ should drop a few pounds of muscle off that frame. Congrats to anyone who put money on Ruiz. Well done.

Comment

• It’s going to be a long long week for you eddie Hearn worshippers

Comment

• Hahahaha this is to prove all you haters, and idiots, including the boxing writers , that the Mexican heart exists, the writer of this article mentions Ruiz not attacking a couple of rounds....no dummy , Joshua was running and hugging, Afrian style. Ruiz has something called cohones, huevos......beautiful.. !!!!!!!HhahahahahaThank You Ruiz, VIVA MEXICO

Comment

• Unbelievable!!

I was there to witness it.

Comment

• Frank Bruno 2

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    I'm not heartbroken, he is not my idol.

Stay of the drugs dude.
                    Its ok you bellend everyone knows Wilder would have murdered Joshua from the get go lol there is a reason he didn't sign with DAZN Eddie Hearn has the judges in his pocket poor dude said Joshua got sloppy and that's the reason he lost no he lost because hes a stiff whos on HGH and got beat up by a gordito with skills I'm interested to see what the judges scorecards are.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Wilder looking like a fool now.

Not going to get a 100 million fight now.
                      You mean, you see why Joshua and Hearn didnt want the fight and 50 mil wasnt enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X