Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: I Think The Referee Stopped it a Little Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
    I think the ref pushed him into the ropes so it exaggerated how much Braz was on unsteady legs

Worst case scenario is that the ref gives the lad 1 last chance

Christ he sacrificed everything for a world title shot give the lad a fair go
    Typical British 6itch talk. Your idols will get smashed the same as Breazeale.

Comment

• I totally agree with him. Ref should have counted to 100 !

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Lol huh? He didn't get up in time.

How long did he want a 20 count?
        At least 30......delusional embarrassment talk, thats all that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post
          Are you really this fing ******? I guess when fighters gloves touch you don't count it since they aren't flat? He was down for over 12 full seconds. You are either a complete idiot or a troll. The ref did not push him, his fat a$$ stumbled because he was on ***** street.
          He just pulling your fat little legs. Do you remember when you Wilderlites were saying Fury was on the canvas for 12 seconds. Now you know how it feels..Lmao.... go and drink some baby oil and stop getting all emotional. It was a great win which is even having me thinking whether I might put so much money on AJ flattening Wilder. For the very first time I want to know the odds of wilder winning the fight against AJ by brutal knockout

Comment

• All jokes aside, that Ref did you a favor. You risk getting permanently damaged for what. Man up, accept the loss, and keep it moving. You'll live to see another fight.
            To all the Wilder haters out there who actually thought Braezealle stood a chance, I guess we're on to the next one.🤣

Comment

• What???? He must have really wanted to get bodied. Come on dude. The ref is doing his job.

If that would have continued the ref would be held accountable. You should be thanking him.

Comment

• So Breazeale did have a death wish?

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                  Erm. Is this not 'down' enough for you to count?

You know I’ve never in my life believed in ********. However looking at the comments after your posting irrefutable evidence (and me watching the fight with my own eyes) I can see why there are some that so emotionally fight to keep ********.

The gene pool needs cleaned.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    That's just brutal.
                    He wasn't lying when he said he's going for a body. Lol.
                    I’ve never seen someone’s ear shake like that lol watch closely

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Do you remember when you Wilderlites were saying Fury was on the canvas for 12 seconds.
                      Anyone can watch the two events in slomo, from the moment a part of Fury's body hit the deck other than the soles of his feet, till the time that only the soles of his feet were in contact with the apron again, was exactly 10 seconds.

Breazeale, same thing, 12 seconds.

I guess could argue that Fury not standing upright with guard in place at the end of the 10 second mark, or whatever the rules one wants to apply, but technically Fury was off the canvas at 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X