Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: I Think The Referee Stopped it a Little Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
    Bruh knock it off. The count was LEGIT! Look at the ref sitting at ringside who starts the actual count for the ref inside the ring... Who's making sure Wilder gets to his neutral corner. Wilder scrambled DB brains and thank God he didn't up before the ten count. Matter of fact, DB Knee was down at the ten count. LOL at Wilder haters. Man you can't make this bs up. Smh.

What??? I'm not a Wilder hater. Someone already mentioned the clock to me in comments after mine and I acknowledged I didn't see that the first time and that I was glad the referee stopped it regardless because Breazeale wasn't in any type of condition to continue and he would have got hurt worse. So I was happy the referee stopped it whether he beat the count or not it was the right thing to do. If I was the referee I would have stopped the fight whether he beat the count or not. How am I a hater of Wilder if Wilder is one of my favorite fighters?
    Last edited by True That; 05-19-2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Good job by the refs.this would have been like the bud Crawford and amir fight if it went any further it would have done some huge damage health wise.and on top of that just like the fury fight breezy didn't come near to beating the count

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
        I counted when Breazeale went down and the referees count seemed a little fast. But even if Breazeale had beaten the count he would have got knocked out by the next punch or punches so the referee did him a favor. Lol
        The "count" is at the refs discretion, it might not be in the rule book but hardly is the count going to be literal seconds if they think the fighter is knocked out.

Comment

• The "catch a body" reference might have come to fruition if the ref hadn't stopped the fight when he did. BIG RESPECT to the ref not being influenced by bad judgement! So Breazeale better be thankful that all that "talk" Wilder indulged in didn't turn into reality....

Breazeale was OUT on his feet, dude was Sir Raggedy Ann-derson leaning on those ropes.... If Wilder was allowed to continue? DEATH really might have been knockin'...real talk....Now his family can enjoy dad coming thru the front door - in one piece - with BONUS MILLIONS to spend! - cha ching$, cha ching$, cha ching$ .....not a bad deal....College is gettin' PAID with the little dorm fridge to boot!!!

Comment

• Sounds to me like he wanted to get killled in the ring. He was groggy for like 10 damn mins after

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
              The "count" is at the refs discretion, it might not be in the rule book but hardly is the count going to be literal seconds if they think the fighter is knocked out.

Even if by miracle somehow Breazeale had beaten the count I think the referee would have stopped it regardless because Breazeale was in no shape to continue so I'm glad he got counted out.

Comment

• his legs were shaking during the count, there was no way he could continue. He shouldn't face another title holder unless AJ or Wilder loses.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    He just pulling your fat little legs. Do you remember when you Wilderlites were saying Fury was on the canvas for 12 seconds. Now you know how it feels..Lmao.... go and drink some baby oil and stop getting all emotional. It was a great win which is even having me thinking whether I might put so much money on AJ flattening Wilder. For the very first time I want to know the odds of wilder winning the fight against AJ by brutal knockout
                    Uhh yea I remember a bunch of morons who can't count saying Fury got a long count. I also remember me posting saying he clearly beat the count.

That pea-sized brain of yours is only capable of putting people into 2 groups apparently.

Please do put money on Joshua, the guy who took 7 rounds to get rid of an obese B-level fighter that Wilder knocked out with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                      Uhh yea I remember a bunch of morons who can't count saying Fury got a long count. I also remember me posting saying he clearly beat the count.

That pea-sized brain of yours is only capable of putting people into 2 groups apparently.

Please do put money on Joshua, the guy who took 7 rounds to get rid of an obese B-level fighter that Wilder knocked out with ease.
                      Wait , wilder flattened Brezeale in 1 round and it took AJ 7 rounds so your logic suggests??...... smh ok let’s run with your logic , AJ knocked out Molina in 3 rds and Wilder was wobbled by Molina and took him 9 rounds. What does that mean? Or Kownacki knocked out Washington in 2 rounds and it took Wilder 5 rounds. I suppose kownacki is a harder puncher now? Don’t message me on your period if you can’t take constructive criticism

Comment

Working...
                      X