Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The (PBC)

Your post pointing the finger at Spence goes both ways. at least Spence has all the top welters to fight. What's Bud has over there at top rank and espn? Pretty much a pile of 💩.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Why are there actually people in this forum already trying to circument the fight and put hurdles in the way? And all of them are Spence fans. Whats wrong with you guys? No confidence in your boy? Dont you want to see the best vs best?? Some of you Spence (and Wilder) fanboys are so such beta cucks it hurts.
      They talk all that **** but now that's its time to fight they scared for their boy. Now its bull**** like bragging about PBC freezing Crawford out(ducking), Crawford who is a PFP fighter all of the sudden has to fight a multitude of fighters before Spence, or "let the fight marinate" like mother****ers on here going to receive a check from it. Spence and Crawford are 29 and 31 make the ****ing fight no excuses.

Comment

They don't have to fight just like the Heavyweight belt holders aren't fighting each other either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
          Bud know Arum is not jeoparding
          /sacrificing him nor
          Lomo. They’re his new cash cows.
          Fyi
          "They're" is Not even a word

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            I love Crawford but in my opinion. He needs to whip a couple top guys (Garcia, Porter or Thurman) to get to Spence, besides that fight needs to marinade for at least another year and a half.
            You probably work for Top Rank
            You talking like a promoter not a fan
            Lololol

Comment

Thurman vs. Pacquiao, Spence Jr. vs. Porter, winners face each other, hopefully this winter! Crawford vs. Khan, Kavaliauskas vs. Robinson, winners face each other! Get used to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                I don't understand how in the world Al Haymon, with all the money he has, never offered Crawford a deal that he couldn't refuse to bring him over to the PBC and have him mix it up with the top welterweights he has. At first I was blaming Crawford for signing a multi year deal again with top rank because top rank in the last 10-20 years has only been interested in inhouse fights and their recycled pointless rematches.

But at the end of the day if you're Crawford you can't be expected to go to Haymon and beg him to take you. Unfortunate situation for both Crawford and the fans, Spence will get the money and the recognition soon, Crawford definitley won't if he stays with Top rank due to lack of credible opponents over there and the dream fight won't happen
                Crawford been getting paid well long before Errol Spence

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  (...) at least Spence has all the top welters to fight. (...)
                  ... you just wait and see how many "top welters" he will actually fight next...

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    Fyi
                    "They're" is Not even a word
                    Welcome to the English language and the exciting world of contractions!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      Your post pointing the fingerbatbSpence goes both ways. And at least Spence has all the top welters to fight. What Bud has over there at top rank and espn? Pretty much a pile of 💩.
                      Yeah Crawford is lined up on the wrong side of the street. He wants the fight though. Errol is on the right side of the street and has the better resume no doubt. I have no doubt if you put TC in with Porter, Danny and Thurman that TC beats him. He's the only guy at 47 I see having a chance to beat Spence. Spence is absolutely set up to have the better resume but we know what the real fight is. You can't get a better fight than this. It is the mega fight in boxing IMO. It has to happen. I'm not pointing the finger at Spence yet. I say they need to get this thing done next year but if it doesn't get made there is criticism to be had.

Comment

Working...
                      X