Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Crawford but in my opinion. He needs to whip a couple top guys (Garcia, Porter or Thurman) to get to Spence, besides that fight needs to marinade for at least another year and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
      No way in hell Crawfish deserves 50/50. Spence sold 360-400k ppv buys. Crawfish sold 50k
      You don’t really believe that...Those numbers are highly predicated by Mikey being a very popular Mexican fighter - insert Shawn Porter (who is a belt-holder in Spence’s own weight division, mind you), into that scenario, and those numbers would take a steep dive. You should be lobbying FOR and Spence - Crawford fight, not throwing shade at it.

Comment

Don’t get teased won’t happen til 2020 at the earliest they will marinate it to death different promoters and agendas fighters finally will demand it

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Imagine if Team Spence offers Bud a career payday and he turns it down and claim he wants 50/50! I would be fuming after all the months of calling out and accusing Spence of ducking him.
          We won't even get that far because when Crawford's side attempts to negotiate a deal after Khan they will be ignored by Spence and PBC. If Spence doesnt fight Porter next then he better be willing to negotiate a fight with Crawford or he is ducking.

Comment

... Spence vs Crawford should be a PPV fight on ShowTime and ESPN, I guess...

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Spence but he has to fight Crawford sooner or later or he will be criticized for it. This is a fight that has to happen. He can fight the Porter's, Danny Garcia's and Ugas fights (quality fights) for now but he's gotta see Bud by next year man. We know Thurman is terrified of Spence so that fight ain't happening. Besides, ol Manny might beat Thurman and make that a non discussion. So the big fight at 47 is Spence-Crawford.

Comment

Got people on this forum talking about letting the fight marinate like they are going to receive a check from it. Stay supporting ducking.

Comment

Why are there actually people in this forum already trying to circument the fight and put hurdles in the way? And all of them are Spence fans. Whats wrong with you guys? No confidence in your boy? Dont you want to see the best vs best?? Some of you Spence (and Wilder) fanboys are so such beta cucks it hurts.

Comment

The ( PBC )

if he wants Spence then he needs to tell Arum to stop the 💩 talking and make the dam fight. Haymon is on board. Arum himself said that it's a easy win for Crawford so let's see. 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                      I'm a huge fan of Spence but he has to fight Crawford sooner or later or he will be criticized for it. This is a fight that has to hrappen. He can fight the Porter's, Danny Garcia's and Ugas fights (quality fights) for now but he's gotta see Bud by next year man. We know Thurman is terrified of Spence so that fight ain't happening. Besides, ol Manny might beat Thurman and make that a non discussion. So the big fight at 47 is Spence-Crawford.
                      Your post pointing the fingerbatbSpence goes both ways. And at least Spence has all the top welters to fight. What Bud has over there at top rank and espn? Pretty much a pile of 💩.

Comment

Working...
                      X