Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Were any of those people better than Broner or Lipinets? That was the question that you failed to answer! Your response tells me that you know the answer is no! What you're saying is that winning the belts are more important than who you beat for the belt! I disagree! I know Bud is talented! I also know he hasn't been challenged as much as the great ones! He should've fought Pacquiao!
    Broner has proven to be all show and no heart, get his nuts out your mouth by the way Broner's best when was Paulie malignaggi and barely beat him, Lipinets is a good fighter that Mikey Garcia already beat, Viktor Postol would beat both

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Broner has proven to be all show and no heart, get his nuts out your mouth by the way Broner's best when was Paulie malignaggi and barely beat him, Lipinets is a good fighter that Mikey Garcia already beat, Viktor Postol would beat both
      Maybe we'll see that (Lipinets vs. Postol) now that he's with PBC! I don't think Postol could beat Mikey @ 140! Guy loses one fight, and now Postol can beat him? Hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Maybe we'll see that (Lipinets vs. Postol) now that he's with PBC! I don't think Postol could beat Mikey @ 140! Guy loses one fight, and now Postol can beat him? Hilarious!
        Not really hilarious Lipinets only beat a washed-up Peterson lmao, Postol has a 5" reach adv and has enough experience to use his natural abilities for the UD.

Comment

• I don't understand why people think Spence needs to fight Crawford next. Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like beating Jeff Horn makes you the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            I don't understand why people think Spence needs to fight Crawford next. Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like beating Jeff Horn makes you the guy.
            I hope it is just you. I’d like to think there are not many people thinking that the 2 top guys in the division should keep avoiding each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              I hope it is just you. I’d like to think there are not many people thinking that the 2 top guys in the division should keep avoiding each other.
              But what makes Crawford the top guy? He ain't done **** at welter. This is still relatively uncharted territory for him. Porter, Garcia, and Thurman are all just as proven.

Comment

Working...
              X