Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dle View Post
    Bud know Arum is not jeoparding
    /sacrificing him nor
    Lomo. They’re his new cash cows.
    Just stop it with the excuse making! Arum is not stopping this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      If you wanted to fight Spence, you shouldn't have resigned with Arum...
      Lame excuse for your boy Spence! When fanboys get nervous, they start making ridiculous reasons for why a fight shouldn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
        No way in hell Crawfish deserves 50/50. Spence sold 360-400k ppv buys. Crawfish sold 50k
        A clear sign of nervousness when fanboys start throwing out percentages! Bud is not running for the hills like Thurman, Garcia, and Porter!

Comment

I like Bud, but he’s beginning to sound like Mikey. Once he gets the fire knocked knocked out, they’ll say Bud came up from JWW. Spence too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            I like Bud, but he’s beginning to sound like Mikey. Once he gets the fire knocked knocked out, they’ll say Bud came up from JWW. Spence too big.
            Bud walks around almost 180, he’s nowhere near as small as Mikey.

Comment

Shouldn’t TC be thinking about Khan at the moment?

Comment

Crawford is no Mikey Garcia. Crawford is on a whole different level.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Shouldn’t TC be thinking about Khan at the moment?
                  There is no way Amir survives 12 rounds against Bud - his IQ and power will put Khan away inside 7. TC has too many tools in his box for AK and even for Spence.

Comment

Neither Crawford or Spence are afraid to fight each other. Assuming they both win their next fight vs Khan and (I hope) Spence vs Porter, I think if Spence can't get the winner of (I hope) Thurman vs Pacquiao, they will want the fight with Crawford.

I have it 55/45 in favor of Spence, but Crawford has a lot of tools in his tool box to make it a classic. If he doesn't get on his bike at some point I think Spence beats him up somewhat for a close decision. In 2020 Spence goes to 154.

After public backlash of the Collazo offer, Arum offered Danny Garcia $4 million and Khan $5 million. If they wanted Spence now they would have offered him something. Spence has made it clear he has more options presently before a fight with Bud.

Comment

These are the 2 best WW in the world and I said it over 2 years ago on this board, that this will be the fight that boxing world wants . Let hope it doesn’t take as long as pac/Mayweather fight took to make .

Comment

Working...
                      X