Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    How does Spence have a better resume than Crawford?

Spence holds one title in one weightclass, his best wins are

Brook (came from a huge stoppage loss and broken face to GGG and had to drain himself down to 147)

Mikey Garcia (a lightweight who didnt even come to win)

Crawford is a top 2 P4P fighter and a multi divisional champion, he was undisputed at 140 and beat a couple good guys at 147.

Jeez, some of you actually know **** about boxing.
    Ok. Who did he beat to become the undisputed champion at 140?

What couple of good guys did he beat at 147???? Jeff Horn? That's what we are doing now ?

Hank Lundy ?? That's what we are doing now ?

Gamboa that's what we are doing ?

John Molina Jr - Trash , his best win was Ricky burns and that's it.

Just shut up the best resume in WW is Thurman and Pacquiao that's it.
    Last edited by Removed Now; 03-30-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Crawford will beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        We won't even get that far because when Crawford's side attempts to negotiate a deal after Khan they will be ignored by Spence and PBC. If Spence doesnt fight Porter next then he better be willing to negotiate a fight with Crawford or he is ducking.
        Am a massive fan of Spence, I truly hope he ignore this “side of the streets” stuff and be vocal for the unification with Crawford. Like you said if the porter fight isn’t next then he should show some ambition and call for the Crawford fight.

Comment

This fight would be ideal for end of 2019. Spence with a win over Mikey and presumably Bud with a win over Khan. If not this year then early 2020. Right now Spence has more options.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Imagine if Team Spence offers Bud a career payday and he turns it down and claim he wants 50/50! I would be fuming after all the months of calling out and accusing Spence of ducking him.
            Please don't speak that into existence!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Crawford can call out who he wants but Arum isn't letting him fight Spence or any other guy not aligned with Top Rank. He has that safety net. I'm not accusing either of not wanting it, I'm sure both do, but the same old BS politics are always in the way.
              I get what youre saying but recent history has shown Arum willingly working with other promoters while haymon keeps sticking to in-house relations. I find it ironic that haymon and his huge stable are still making weak fights when they have a bunch of potential good/great matches to make. But then again, pbc wants to force ppvs on everybody, as arum/espn does, which is hugely disappointing especially when you think about the HUGE deals each signed with their respective stations.

Comment

Lack of understanding

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                Lame excuse for your boy Spence! When fanboys get nervous, they start making ridiculous reasons for why a fight shouldn't happen!
                It's not an excuse though it's a real legitimate impediment. I suggest you do the research and not fall back on an very superficial understanding, cause these guys not only have different promoters but also different Network affiliations. We're talking contractual implications as well as revenue. Bad move for Bud to sign with Arum as a Welter, point blank period

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                  This fight should be made before the year ends.
                  Exactly. Anyone saying otherwise is a ****ing clown. Especially the one on this board who wont be making a single penny off it. Got a whole bunch of make believe managers and promoters on this site.

Comment

Spence is slowly becoming a name, how do you know? When promotions start using your name to promo other fights. Top Rank has gone on a blitz of using Errol name to promo Crawford vs Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Am a massive fan of Spence, I truly hope he ignore this “side of the streets” stuff and be vocal for the unification with Crawford. Like you said if the porter fight isn’t next then he should show some ambition and call for the Crawford fight.
                      The manager works for the fighter. Jacob's wanted the Golovkin fight so that's what he got. Khan wanted the Canelo fight so that's what he got. If Spence wants the fight it can and will get made. What his manager going to tell him No. Last time I checked Spence doesnt have a promoter. When did Fox or ESPN ever say they are not willing to do a joint network ppv. All I ever hear from Spence's side is excuses or people affiliated like Floyd outright saying Haymon doesnt want to make that fight and you got idiots on here celebrating that it wont be made cheerleading for promoters and managers like they are getting paid.
                      Last edited by Mister Wolf; 03-30-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X