Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody has ever been robbed against Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember after cotto v Nelo fight, next day roach saying how cotto was r obbed.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I don't know why people keep saying this, because its not true. Canelo has been in some very close fights (vs Lara, Trout, GGG) but the decisions in those fights were not robberies. There have been a few bad scorecards, like 118-110 against GGG or 118-109 against Trout but the actual decision of a draw or 7-5 type decision to Canelo is fine. The fact is that nobody except Mayweather has convincingly beaten Canelo and until someone else does you all should stop ****ing whining and learn what an actual robbery is.
      So Adelaide, you are using an alt now?

Comment

I don't know why people keep saying this, because its not true. Canelo has been in some very close fights (vs Lara, Trout, GGG) but the decisions in those fights were not robberies. There have been a few bad scorecards, like 118-110 against GGG or 118-109 against Trout but the actual decision of a draw or 7-5 type decision to Canelo is fine. The fact is that nobody except Mayweather has convincingly beaten Canelo and until someone else does you all should stop ****ing whining and learn what an actual robbery is.
        I thought he clearly beat Lara and Trout in close fights and clearly lost twice to GGG in close fights with the 2nd fight being closer than the 1st fight. I don't think any of those fights were robberies in Canelo's favor. It's those horrible scorecards like the 118-110 against GGG that give the impression that judge was paid off to score the fight for Canelo not matter what happens in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I felt Lara clearly beat him and there was at least one outrageous scorecard having him wide which points to something fishy. Same with Golovkin I. Fight II appeared closer but still clear enough he didn't win. I think he got the benefit of at least three fights that he didn't win.
          I think lara certainly outclassed Canelo, but gave the fight away, with his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I remember after cotto v Nelo fight, next day roach saying how cotto was r obbed.
            Roach is hardly neutral. I thought Canelo won by a mile and the fight wasn't close at all. Cotto put up a brave fight and maybe won a round or two but Canelo was faster and hit harder and was way more than Cotto could handle.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
              LOL, seriously? Everyone saw Golovkin winning the first fight clearly. The outrageous scorecard of 118-110 only made things worse. It would have been controversial even if it had been a 115-113 scorecard. GGG won the first fight clearly.
              CLOSE...but clear.

Those that felt G lost the first fight are the ones who ignored his jab. Because it was there all night long.

Comment

Join date says it all. Someone’s alt. The fact that he was schooled by Floyd yet was given a draw by one judge says it all. Good night kid!
                / of thread

Comment

Let's just say Canelo consistently receives some very funky cards in his favor. This has helped him win several very close fights. Very consistently.

114-114 against Floyd is positively supernatural. Eff'd up big time.

Canelo stinketh, just like Oscar. Big stank all around them.

Comment

are you having a laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                      Canelo lost the first battle against GGG and won the second one.
                      Fùck off you stupid fùck. GGG won both times. This site is FILLED WITH MORONS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X