Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody has ever been robbed against Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody has ever been robbed against Canelo.

I don't know why people keep saying this, because its not true. Canelo has been in some very close fights (vs Lara, Trout, GGG) but the decisions in those fights were not robberies. There have been a few bad scorecards, like 118-110 against GGG or 118-109 against Trout but the actual decision of a draw or 7-5 type decision to Canelo is fine. The fact is that nobody except Mayweather has convincingly beaten Canelo and until someone else does you all should stop ****ing whining and learn what an actual robbery is.

Bro in every one of his big fights he gets outrageous scorecards in his favour ..and in a close fight he always gets the benefit of the doubt.

You think that's a coincidence ? Gtfoh

Comment

He gets favorable judges and decisions. I don't know why people keep bringing up the Trout fight though, I think he won that more convincingly than the other fights you mentioned

Comment

blind fanboism on full display

Comment

Canelo lost the first battle against GGG and won the second one.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
            blind fanboism on full display
            learn how to score a fight dummy.

Comment

I felt Lara clearly beat him and there was at least one outrageous scorecard having him wide which points to something fishy. Same with Golovkin I. Fight II appeared closer but still clear enough he didn't win. I think he got the benefit of at least three fights that he didn't win.

Comment

jeez u must have slept through the first golovkin fight so

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                  jeez u must have slept through the first golovkin fight so
                  I scored that fight a draw. Canelo was more accurate and landed the harder punches.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    I don't know why people keep saying this, because its not true. Canelo has been in some very close fights (vs Lara, Trout, GGG) but the decisions in those fights were not robberies. There have been a few bad scorecards, like 118-110 against GGG or 118-109 against Trout but the actual decision of a draw or 7-5 type decision to Canelo is fine. The fact is that nobody except Mayweather has convincingly beaten Canelo and until someone else does you all should stop ****ing whining and learn what an actual robbery is.
                    LOL, seriously? Everyone saw Golovkin winning the first fight clearly. The outrageous scorecard of 118-110 only made things worse. It would have been controversial even if it had been a 115-113 scorecard. GGG won the first fight clearly.

Comment

Working...
                    X