Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody has ever been robbed against Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    There's a difference between one bad scorecard and actually being robbed.
    Do you believe Canelo gets a greater than usual share of what could reasonably be seen as favourable scorecards? That's kinda the question here. Whether you describe the outcomes of the fights as 'robberies' is really more a question of semantics - if the fighter can be thought of as getting an unfair advantage then it's wrong whether you consider it egregious enough to call a robbery or not.

Comment

Also how canelo neutralized ggg body attack i hear nobody bringing that up and how canelo was smoking him to the body allnight is just sad that anytime a fight is close they call it a robbery it just shows how bad boxing fans have got in the last 10 years

Comment

I don't know why people keep saying this, because its not true. Canelo has been in some very close fights (vs Lara, Trout, GGG) but the decisions in those fights were not robberies. There have been a few bad scorecards, like 118-110 against GGG or 118-109 against Trout but the actual decision of a draw or 7-5 type decision to Canelo is fine. The fact is that nobody except Mayweather has convincingly beaten Canelo and until someone else does you all should stop ****ing whining and learn what an actual robbery is.
        Lara got robbed bruh, point blank. Canelo couldnt hit him. Mayweather got robbed a couple rounds... how did CJ had it a draw when Canelo was being schooled? HOW SWAY?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Bro in every one of his big fights he gets outrageous scorecards in his favour ..and in a close fight he always gets the benefit of the doubt.

You think that's a coincidence ? Gtfoh
          The T.B.E. scorecard was off that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
            Canelo lost the first battle against GGG and won the second one.
            Jacobs, Nelo twice, hence Triple L.

Comment

I wouldn’t use the word “Robbed” because he has always made all his fights close enough (Apart from the Mayweather fight).

Comment

learn how to score a fight dummy.
                You might want to rescore yourself....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I felt Lara clearly beat him and there was at least one outrageous scorecard having him wide which points to something fishy. Same with Golovkin I. Fight II appeared closer but still clear enough he didn't win. I think he got the benefit of at least three fights that he didn't win.
                  chis, get your dumb shet out of here cuz aint nobody but the fools that don't know how to box would agree with you like fat raphael….LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    Lara got robbed bruh, point blank. Canelo couldnt hit him. Mayweather got robbed a couple rounds... how did CJ had it a draw when Canelo was being schooled? HOW SWAY?
                    Lara did not get robbed. Canelo was killing him with body shots from round 4 on.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                      LOL, seriously? Everyone saw Golovkin winning the first fight clearly. The outrageous scorecard of 118-110 only made things worse. It would have been controversial even if it had been a 115-113 scorecard. GGG won the first fight clearly.
                      No, the 1st fight Nelo won CLEARLY but they either fooled you or you just ride with it..

Comment

Working...
                      X