Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody has ever been robbed against Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trout fight was dead even through 8, yet open scoring already had Trout incapable of winning a decision on the scorecards.

He had a draw scorecard against Mayweather in a fight where Alvarez didn't clearly win a single ****ing round.

The Lara fight had an insane scorecard in Alvarez's favor.

Cotto barely got rounds on the scorecards.

Golovkin got one judge to score the fight for him across 2 fights and six scorecards, despite a majority scoring it for Golovkin in both fights, and a huge majority scoring it for Golovkin in the first fight.

The judge corruption surrounding Saul Alvarez is thrown in our faces time and time again. It is not possible to get a fair shake, not even for Floyd ****ing Mayweather Junior. Think about that. The biggest star and most celebrated fighter of the past 20 years could not get fair judging against Alvarez. Every big fight he's been in has had obviously corrupt scoring from at least one judge.

It's ****ing disgraceful and it's why I don't bother with like 90% of fights anymore. Worse yet, you have "fans" who don't even give a **** how corrupt Alvarez fights are because they care more about hating on fighters he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      BBB side aka GGG.
      That’s lame makes no sense but thanks for informing me

Comment

OP goes on to say never been a robbery then mentions some of the worst score cards such as ggg first fight and the lara fight with canelo winning almost every rd. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          So you completely ignored the body shot that put Lara on his bike huh? LOL
          THE bodyshot? I know but that was one round. Ask me how many times Canelo missed??? 9 out of 183 jabs landeds smhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            THE bodyshot? I know but that was one round. Ask me how many times Canelo missed??? 9 out of 183 jabs landeds smhhh
            Go watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
            X