Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody has ever been robbed against Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those bad score cards can't just be brushed off cuz you feel the right guy got the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
      Golovkin got robbed blind in the first fight. If either of those fights could have been called a draw it was the second one. Out of two fights and six judges, one judge's scorecard was for Golovkin. That's corruption, plain and simple.

One judge also had the Mayweather fight a draw ffs.

For what it's worth, I thought Canelo beat Trout convincingly enough and I thought he just edged Lara mainly on account of Lara not letting his hands go enough. I don't have a problem with the decision itself in those fights, only with the fact that in each of those two bouts one judge scored it far too widely in favour of Canelo, which almost guarantees he gets the benefit of the doubt in a close fight.

There's no doubt that Canelo recieves favourable judging and just about everyone (who isn't blinded by bias) acknowledges it.
      Nelo outboxed Triple L in the 1st fight clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Must have forgotten about that draw he received from one of the judges against Floyd.
        That was really the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          Lara got robbed bruh, point blank. Canelo couldnt hit him. Mayweather got robbed a couple rounds... how did CJ had it a draw when Canelo was being schooled? HOW SWAY?
          So you completely ignored the body shot that put Lara on his bike huh? LOL

Comment

Lol...laugh a minute around this mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              He didn't. How can you clearly win a fight when the other guy lands the majority of the harder punches?
              What had you said? "learn how to score a fight"?.... How ironic!

Comment

Agree with the OP, mostly it's the fan boys who scream corruption! when the decision goes against their man. It's quite pathetic, some people obviously have no life of their own and instead transfer their self to a boxer. So when he gets beaten it's like they got beaten, so unfair, the world is against me, boo hoo.

Comment

he cheated by taking peds

and these scorecards are absurd:

10-2 vs ggg

9-3 vs lara

disgusting stance to defend him but what do you expect from a dumbass fanboy fanbase

Comment

I personally thought the scores in the Cotto fight were bad too. 119-109, 118-110, and the other judge had it 117-111. The third score isn't totally terrible but I seriously feel that Cotto won more than 1-2 rounds. If I remember correctly, I had it 115-113.

Comment

only the tax payers

Comment

Working...
                      X