Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody has ever been robbed against Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
    LOL, seriously? Everyone saw Golovkin winning the first fight clearly. The outrageous scorecard of 118-110 only made things worse. It would have been controversial even if it had been a 115-113 scorecard. GGG won the first fight clearly.
    He didn't. How can you clearly win a fight when the other guy lands the majority of the harder punches?

Comment

Golovkin got robbed blind in the first fight. If either of those fights could have been called a draw it was the second one. Out of two fights and six judges, one judge's scorecard was for Golovkin. That's corruption, plain and simple.

One judge also had the Mayweather fight a draw ffs.

For what it's worth, I thought Canelo beat Trout convincingly enough and I thought he just edged Lara mainly on account of Lara not letting his hands go enough. I don't have a problem with the decision itself in those fights, only with the fact that in each of those two bouts one judge scored it far too widely in favour of Canelo, which almost guarantees he gets the benefit of the doubt in a close fight.

There's no doubt that Canelo recieves favourable judging and just about everyone (who isn't blinded by bias) acknowledges it.

Comment

not sure if srs?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          not sure if srs?
          There's a difference between one bad scorecard and actually being robbed.

Comment

Must have forgotten about that draw he received from one of the judges against Floyd.

Comment

Exactly it was a myth created by the GGG fangirls

Comment

The thing is that judges don't score jabs landed on him, only power shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  He gets favorable judges and decisions. I don't know why people keep bringing up the Trout fight though, I think he won that more convincingly than the other fights you mentioned
                  This ^^^^
                  I had the Trout fight 7-5 Canelo plus the kd, Lara and GGG1 were really close, and the "a side" fighter got the decision nothing new in boxing

Comment

Nobody's been "robbed" in that he is good enough to keep fights competitive but he definitely is the beneficiary in any close fight, there's no debate in that. I can't think of another fighter who gets the benefit of winning a round by fighting for half of it. He's gotten better but he used to be a highlight type fighter where he would have eye catching punches or defense but for the rest of the round did jack****. It's sad that pretty much everyone knows, in boxing and outside of it, that you can't win on the scorecards against him.

Comment

Well said like i said the ggg fangirls cant get over the fact that Canelo beat him at his own game and its killing them inside how the hell canelo was able to take all ggg punches that **** mess them up pretty bad mentally

Comment

Working...
                      X