No announcement yet.

The Manny Pacquiao Legacy Cherry On Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    But which one is a better choice for Pacquiao to possibly be elevated above Floyd's legacy, if at all possible?
    He’s already did that. Only thing Floyd has done is make more money at one time. Manny use to but Floyd definitely made a few bigger pay days blah blah blah. Oh and he retired undefeated. Woo woo wooo. 8 & 8 and fought and beat more top champions. And the ones they did have in common——Manny beat them better and more convincingly. Also manny has been fighter of the decade. And been in more fight of the years. When we look back on the great fights and fighters of back then we Remember their fights their wars. Not their record or how much money. Can you look back and remember one great fight Floyd was in? I can’t. He was boring. As so was his fights. Their defines legacy. Oh and one more thing. manny can read. Floyd cannot. Lol. I gotta go to sleep. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      He’s already did that. Only thing Floyd has done is make more money at one time. Manny use to but Floyd definitely made a few bigger pay days blah blah blah. Oh and he retired undefeated. Woo woo wooo. 8 & 8 and fought and beat more top champions. And the ones they did have in common——Manny beat them better and more convincingly. Also manny has been fighter of the decade. And been in more fight of the years. When we look back on the great fights and fighters of back then we Remember their fights their wars. Not their record or how much money. Can you look back and remember one great fight Floyd was in? I can’t. He was boring. As so was his fights. Their defines legacy. Oh and one more thing. manny can read. Floyd cannot. Lol. I gotta go to sleep. Peace.
      Iight, then you should choose the last option in the poll, that either one makes him better. I'm just curious how the poll turns out.

Peace, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Pacquiao beating Spence or crawford will only elevate Mayweather's win over him.

Pactrds won't realize this though. They better hope pac loses
        You're probably jerking off every time you watch Canelo and Pac make more headlines in the ring

Comment

It sounds impossible but if he beats Spence and Thurman, that would make a huge statement. Floyd might come out of retirement and call out Pac himself instead.

Comment

where's the "he's already greater than cherrypicking Floydette" option in that poll?

Comment

Pacquiao is already the number 1 fighter of his generation.

8 weight world champion.

Put on one of the most dominant spells in his prime not losing around for 4 years

Untouchable in his prime and Mayweather knew it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                manny is already greater than floyd.
                This! That's why I won't vote unless he adds this option.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  where's the "he's already greater than cherrypicking Floydette" option in that poll?
                  Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Pacquiao is already the number 1 fighter of his generation.

8 weight world champion.

Put on one of the most dominant spells in his prime not losing around for 4 years

Untouchable in his prime and Mayweather knew it as well.
                  Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
                  This! That's why I won't vote unless he adds this option.

No matter how delusional you guys are....and you are truly delusional

...you can just choose the last option.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    No matter how delusional you guys are....and you are truly delusional

...you can just choose the last option.

Do you think Max Kellerman is delusional or one of the top boxing analyst of our time?

Comment

Pac has been there and done that. At this point, he has nothing left to prove. He's done all there can be done in the sport of boxing. The only reason why he's fighting now because he needs the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X