• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    manny is already greater than floyd.
    I think most know this. Pac has a genuine chance to be FOTD twice

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Do you think Max Kellerman is delusional or one of the top boxing analyst of our time?
      When it comes to this topic, he is surely delusional, and clearly in the minority. A minority that is so small that it is almost laughable if not for respect that should be placed on Pac's name.
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-18-2019, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I think most know this. Pac has a genuine chance to be FOTD twice

Anyone that knows boxing know that Pacquiao is the greater fighter.

What Pacquiao has done, will not be achieved again.

I have not known an another fighter to have such a dominant spell against top level opposition as Pacquiao did during his prime years.

Didn't lose a minute of any round for 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Anyone that knows boxing know that Pacquiao is the greater fighter.

What Pacquiao has done, will not be achieved again.

I have not known an another fighter to have such a dominant spell against top level opposition as Pacquiao did during his prime years.

Didn't lose a minute of any round for 4 years.
          How many credible all-time P4P lists have Manny over Floyd? Let's see them.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Many lists are biased I'm sure. Butboxing fans have Pac over floyd. Pac gave more. Normally in life if you give more you receive more

Comment

Many lists are biased I'm sure. Butboxing fans have Pac over floyd. Pac gave more. Normally in life if you give more you receive more
              Many lists are biased based on what? Based on you not liking the order of the list?? lol. Come on, now. Stop with the foolishness.

Comment

I honestly think Pacquiao IS the best of this generation. Some of his losses were against elite competition. Many of Mayweather's biggest fights were carefully selected once all the chips if not most were on his side. So they're questionable because he hardly fought guys in their primes like Pacquiao did. But. If you want to somehow add to his already cemented legacy and who would benefit him most; Crawford or Spence? It depends on who comes out on top between Crawford and Spence IMO.

Comment

Not the number 1 off this generation I'm afraid sadly Manny fell short on that one when he faced Floyd and lost which disappointed me as I wanted to see him win...

BUT he is definitely in the top fighters off this generation so to speak among many other he is in the top rankings even if he was to beat those names you mentioned in the poll win or lose it makes no difference...

why does it not make no difference? his past accomplishments speak for themselves and his achievements already do that..

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    So far, Bud and Spence haven't really done anything special. I'm sure an active May teaches them the fine art of boxing.

Anyone Pac can beat, May can really beat.
                    I don’t think Floyd or pac can beat either of those guys at this point...the difference is, pac may actually fight one of them.

Comment

Many lists are biased based on what? Based on you not liking the order of the list?? lol. Come on, now. Stop with the foolishness.
                      So it’s ok for you to be the arbiter of what fantasy p4p list is “credible”, but if someone else suggests a list could biased, it’s foolish. Those lists are put together by individuals...if there’s something that makes any of those individuals lack crediblity in your view, is it impossible some of them could also be biased? You’re right about judging the list on whether or not you like the order tho, cuz you’ve basically suggested any list that you don’t agree with isn’t credible.

Comment

Working...
                      X