No announcement yet.

The Manny Pacquiao Legacy Cherry On Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Bump. So who are yall choosing? Let's see a vote. Crawford or Spence?
    Crawford destroys Spence.

Comment

Pacquiao beating Spence or crawford will only elevate Mayweather's win over him.

Pactrds won't realize this though. They better hope pac loses
      Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-17-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Crawford destroys Spence.
        But which one is a better choice for Pacquiao to possibly be elevated above Floyd's legacy, if at all possible?

Comment

A win over one of them would be something crazy at his age. THAT would make a case for him to be greater. He isnt now but at 40 if he challenges the best of the division and beat one of them... an argument could be made for Manny

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            A win over one of them would be something crazy at his age. THAT would make a case for him to be greater. He isnt now but at 40 if he challenges the best of the division and beat one of them... an argument could be made for Manny
            So then you're voting for the last option? "A victory over either makes Pac's legacy greater than May's", or are you undecided on if it elevates him higher?

Comment

So then you're voting for the last option? "A victory over either makes Pac's legacy greater than May's", or are you undecided on if it elevates him higher?
              I really dont know lol. Right now Floyd is ahead for sure but Manny would have a case with a win over one of them 2...

They are both prime fighter and Manny is wayyy past his best

Comment

I really dont know lol. Right now Floyd is ahead for sure but Manny would have a case with a win over one of them 2...

They are both prime fighter and Manny is wayyy past his best
                Exactly. lol. I was waiting to hear others chime in before making my decision, because it is legit not an easy one to make. I'm was and probably still am leaning a smidget toward Manny can't catch Floyd. But after Spence's performance, that ups the ante a bit!

Comment

Pac is way ahead. Floyd couldn't even came close to challenge pac for the FOTD.

Comment

Exactly. lol. I was waiting to hear others chime in before making my decision, because it is legit not an easy one to make. I'm was and probably still am leaning a smidget toward Manny can't catch Floyd. But after Spence's performance, that ups the ante a bit!
                    Love the objectivity. There is a difference talking to a fan than a groupie. im talking to a fan and its pretty rare on this forum.

Ima big Manny fan and I have Floyd ahead... BUT if Manny was to Spence at this stage (which I doubt he will), I could see MAnny taking the poll.

Won or lose Manny is a warrior if he takes one of the top WW.

Comment

Love the objectivity. There is a difference talking to a fan than a groupie. im talking to a fan and its pretty rare on this forum.

Ima big Manny fan and I have Floyd ahead... BUT if Manny was to Spence at this stage (which I doubt he will), I could see MAnny taking the poll.

Won or lose Manny is a warrior if he takes one of the top WW.
                      Absolutely, and I definitely think he goes for Spence. That's what he needs for motivation.

Comment

Working...
                      X