Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually say settle it in the ring (to settle a dispute without having legal consequences/problems), but with the size difference (Booth is listed as a 168 pounder) though Crawford is a WAY BETTER FIGHTER, so I do not see how this fight gets sanctioned, Crawford could go up to 168 in a non title fight, but he would be criticized for fighting someone who is nowhere in his league.

A person should follow their heart, and if they love each other may they have many years of happiness together.

If a fighter in Crawford's weight and ability range said it, I would just think,part of the hype to sell tickets/fatten the fighters wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
      Your *****made & clown for disrespecting another man's wife, especially with you being a fan of boxing. **** outta here

Why are you so worried about another man's wife? GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        She’s a fatty! Get over it
        Dumb comment from you, you dumb-witted hass-hole. You need to grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
          Dumb comment from you, you dumb-witted hass-hole. You need to grow up!

Why are you so worried about a fat girl being called a fatty?

Get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            geeeeez bro! I thought you had a gf, I'm pretty sure the number of adult actress you know is close to the amount of boxers you know
            I Only know AJ and Spence, it’s not even close. You get me a side angle of the breast from any scene I will tell you which actress they belong to.

My girlfriend thinks I hate p#orn. She is enough for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Crawford ain't gonna do nuffin. Booth is 200lbs. This ain't Gamboa. "we have passports" meant TC's wife will close-line Booth too.
              You do realise Booth is a can?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Good stuff Crawford. Was a real dirty thing for that tool to of done. However, Isnt Crawford an American Boxer? Are we sure he has a passport?
                He wouldn’t have killed that hype train over in Britain if he didn’t...

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Angela white, My Thursday favourite

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Booth is a big guy compared to Crawford. You honestly think Booth throwing haymakers at Crawford is a good idea? Booth got a frame of a 175lb fighter. His drainage at 160 was typical Ingle Gym tomfoolery. Though surely Booth has grudges against the crowd in experiencing stuff like Ohara Davies where fans yell at negro slurs, and that’s most likely his gripe when he talked about Westgarth.

I agree, Booth took it to far. Most people don’t know that Booth called Crawford’s gf a “fat c*nt” that needs to hit a “threadmill” from the video he posted. So Booth got mental problems for sure, but that doesn’t mean Crawford should test Booth in or outside of the ring. Booth got nothing to lose, and I honestly think he would hurt Crawford with bad intentions. Guys like Anthony Yarde should be calling out Booth in defense to Crawford etc. Crawford didn’t deserve such an abuse nor his gf
                    If you think someone who has less wins on his record than bud has knockouts... have you ever been in a gym and sparred? Cmon man it’s clear you know nada about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      You do realise Booth is a can?
                      Not even a tin can... he’s made of plastic.

Comment

Working...
                      X