Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    You got off easy , smart move not having any kids with that b.itch
    Lololololol...... I still love her

Comment

• Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
      This is the British way, normally talk **** on a personal level. That stuff might fly over there but come here and talk that same talk.
      I'm just waiting the thought police to arrest him in the UK for the bullying LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        I hear Nebraska is the official gang bangers training grounds. Bud buried some fools out there.

Seriously, Bud is vicious and cool. A nice combo.
        This post for some reason made think of that scene from the movie Belly

Where Method is leaning against his car and buddy walks up to him and Method Man is like “ Is this the illest Ni.gga in Nebraska , You bout bout it “

For sure Bud comes across very nonchalant in interviews bordering on boring never amped
        Up mostly just cool and calm

Then you see him when he’s not giving interviews talking mad sh.it to other fighters like Benavidez telling him to we can go outside so I can f.uck you up right now if you want or telling Prograis you know I’m going to going to f.uck you up if/when we ever fight. how he genuinely wants to hurt his opponets in the ring , The guys doesn’t g.ive a f.uck and has no problem laying a beat you down if want you it right now cool , hoping the other guy bites so he can actually beat him down. The guy would has no problem doing it for free he likes to fight

The sport needs more fighters with that type of attitude.

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Lololololol...... I still love her
        It’s all good , don’t beat yourself over it at least there’s a wasn’t any kids then you’d be royally f.ucked that 40% somehow turns to 60% real quick

I get it I’ve seen a couple friends go through it , Trust me That love will fade and probably turn into hatred and disgust for her real quick though once those cheques start getting cleared on a regular basis or she pulls some real h.oe sh.it and starts f.ucking someone you consider a friend not because she likes him but just to f.uck with you

But hey No kids though , So your good
        Last edited by R_Walken; 02-09-2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Obviously you are unfamiliar with the term "street justice". Twitter fingers Booth just might get introduced.
          Isn't Bud using "tweet justice" in retaliation? Anywho, these boxers are some small dudes. Not sure how they can do any damage when they are on their backs.

Comment

Working...
          X