Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Terence Crawford sent a not-so-subtle message to the suspended British boxer who insulted Crawford's wife. Crawford issued a four-word Tweet on Thursday night directed at Tyan Booth. It read, "We do have passports." The WBO welterweight champion added a winking emoji to his Tweet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford ain't gonna do nuffin. Booth is 200lbs. This ain't Gamboa. "we have passports" meant TC's wife will close-line Booth too.

Comment

She’s a fatty! Get over it

Comment

“We do have passports.” Classic! Pull up on 'em Bud!

I'm with Drake:

"That’s right I like my girls BBW, yeah

Type to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you

So thick that everyone else in the room is so uncomfortable"

Comment

Booths comments were classless and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            She’s a fatty! Get over it
            Hahaha you a dumbass. A coward will remain behind his keyboard and won't say that to Crawford's face. 😆💀

Comment

This is the response he wanted. Loser ain't chit and wanted some attention.

Comment

Real men with character stick with the women they came to the dance with. If Buds wife is heavyset that is no reason to leave her now that hes rich. I'm sure shes a strong supportive woman who's been by his side through the rough and deserves to enjoy a better life with him now. Booth and others who think like him are shallow and dumb. Type to get taken for half their shyt by a beautiful money grabbing Jezebel who tricks them into thinking shes in love with them.

Comment

Some things are sacred in life and you don't EVER insult, threaten, or disrespect on any level. Mofo's get killed for less in the world.

Comment

Booth talks his **** from a safe distance, coward! U got nothing to lose cuz u're a "never-was", Crawford would mop up da floor with ur entire family tree, *****! U're not relevant but u wanted ur 2 seconds of fame so u got it. Those of u disrespecting can get it too. Have sum class & dignity, **** i bet if he was talking about ur wife/sister/mother/ daughter, u'd jump to keyboard warriors.

Comment

Working...
                    X