Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Warns British Boxer For Insulting His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    You do realise Booth is a can?
    Booth ain't necessarily Matthew Wigglesworth or Vladimir Fecko.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I Only know AJ and Spence, it’s not even close. You get me a side angle of the breast from any scene I will tell you which actress they belong to.

My girlfriend thinks I hate p#orn. She is enough for me lol
      now I know why you use the phrase "baby-oil" alot,I'm sure they come in HANDY when you're watching them films

Comment

Yeah this lame azz shyt boxer from the UK is just trying to grab attention because he isn't going to get any for his performances but .......

.... all the people commending Bud for sticking with his girl seem to forget he be fuggin other ghetto skanks and letting his main girl and side girl go at it in a strip mall while he watches in enjoyment.

Yeah, she fat and got fugged up tats on her chest ........ but I think they deserve each other.

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
          If you think someone who has less wins on his record than bud has knockouts... have you ever been in a gym and sparred? Cmon man it’s clear you know nada about boxing.
          I wouldn't count Bud's KO accumulation from 135 to move anybody at 168, unless it's the lower ranked 100-500s.

You do realize Boone has floored guys like Ward or Kovalev?

If by chance Booth were to knock down Crawford, how many people would troll that Crawford got floored by a bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            now I know why you use the phrase "baby-oil" alot,I'm sure they come in HANDY when you're watching them films
            https://goo.gl/images/uBafBT

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              Yeah this lame azz shyt boxer from the UK is just trying to grab attention because he isn't going to get any for his performances but .......

.... all the people commending Bud for sticking with his girl seem to forget he be fuggin other ghetto skanks and letting his main girl and side girl go at it in a strip mall while he watches in enjoyment.

Yeah, she fat and got fugged up tats on her chest ........ but I think they deserve each other.

Yup

That's just fugin disgusting!

Comment

Booth is a proper oddball with a really strange attitude to women. He’s been putting out videos trolling Carl Froch and his missus & Michelle Joy Phelps for a while.

The response was exactly what he was after, Crawford should have ignored him and waited until Froch snaps and batters him.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Crawford warns british boxers but first its up to his promoter bob arum
                  I think Bob is going to let it marinate a few years and then make it happen

Comment

I know nothing will ever come of this but what I like about Bud is that he would absolutely **** Booth up the first chance he got. Like if he ever happened to see him in an airport or something. Bud tries to play nice but hes got a very obvious mean-streak in him. I like that. I also come from the old school where family is off limits.

Comment

If Crawford is happy with his girlfriend that's all that matters!! That's his business.

Comment

Working...
                      X